IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > What's your take on this Robert Ballou rant?
5/6/22, 9:20 AM   #41
TQ29m

Sounds like you two have made up, good to hear, when I first read both sides, it seemed like there was a fly in the room, but I assumed you'd find it. I'm upset with my internet provider, since last September I have spent about two k on new computers, and new tv's, finally found out they had disconnected my internet, and failed to let me know, and what internet service I was getting, was from my neighbor, needless to say, I'll be changing providers asap.

2 members like this post: nathans1012, oppweld
5/6/22, 1:06 PM   #42
Re: What's your take on this Robert Ballou rant?
sw1911

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoIllSprinter View Post
You may be right but if coolers are a game changer then this sport is weaker amongst its fan base than I realize.
No cooler rule is going to keep me from traveling to a race. $5 to park won't either. There are plenty of drinkers in the parking lot when they don't like the cost of beer inside.

4 members like this post: chrismattlin, cornerthree, Dirtfan, racenut69
5/6/22, 4:45 PM   #43
chrismattlin

Quote:
There are plenty of drinkers in the parking lot when they don't like the type of beer inside.
Yes, I'm a beer snob. Stone me.
Last edited by chrismattlin; 5/6/22 at 4:49 PM. Reason: Where's the strikethrough feature here?

1 member likes this post: TQ29m
5/6/22, 7:51 PM   #44
cornerthree

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowbackRacingTeam View Post
Notice to Robert Ballou- the old guy and lady that were supposed to be checking wrist bands at the middle gate by the concession stand were NOT doing their job. I bought food then walked right in without being checked. They were staring at their cell phones most of the time. I did have my wrist band and would never sneak in but there are plenty of people that will.
I went past them at least 6 times never asked once to see my band. I didn't see them on their phone but they didn't do their job.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > What's your take on this Robert Ballou rant?