IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > KOKOMO SPEEDWAY - Big Smackdown news. $20,000 to win & MORE.
6/25/22, 12:27 AM   #31
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Quote:
Originally Posted by B99 View Post
I know that. And like you, I hope it gets the support it deserves.
You know everything dont you B99 although YOU CANT READ!!!!

6/25/22, 12:42 AM   #32
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Quote:
Originally Posted by B99 View Post
Right here above junior.......................USAC has nothing to do with the payout, this is being done by a promoter doing the work and many other folks including race fans. In USAC's defense they set a minimum purse which is still quite healthy, but they have little control over whether or not a promoter chooses to exceed that minimum and payout more. That's all on a promoter.

Good for your enthusiasm, but give credit where credit is due and leave love or hate for USAC out of it.
AGAIN show me where I said that USAC is paying the purse BC IT DOESNT SAY THAT...since you obviously can't read, I was giving some credit to USAC bc I can bc it's a USAC race which draws in fans that are USAC travelers and USAC workers spend money at the track. The rest of the credit goes to The O'connor family, their employees, drivers, teams, fans, and business OWNERS not business people. Not only that, but I can give credit to whoever I want, I sure as hell dont need your permission, your NOBODY. It's pathetic to have to explain a positive post to someone like you!! You obviously can't comprehend the post, much less READ WHAT IT ACTUALLY SAYS!! AGAIN since you either cant read or cant comprehend the post, The O'connor family are the owners and promoters. I'll thank them the rest of my life and I sure as hell dont need your advice to do so or your permission to do so!! I also dont need your advice or permission to thank USAC either!! I'll talk positive ALLLLLLLLLLL I WANT about USAC and I can do it every post if I choose unless an administrator changes the rules on here!! And lastly, DO NOT EVER CALL ME JUNIOR AGAIN...my late father was the ONLY person that called me Junior and he's gone in case you dont know the meaning of late when talking about a person. Since I have to repeat myself with you, DO NOT EVER CALL ME ANY NAMES AGAIN
Last edited by DirtTrackTherapy16J; 6/25/22 at 12:51 AM.

2 members like this post: luckybuc97, racenut69
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > KOKOMO SPEEDWAY - Big Smackdown news. $20,000 to win & MORE.