IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kyle Larson High Limit Open Presented by K1 Race Wear
8/13/22, 2:10 PM   #51
Re: Kyle Larson High Limit Open Presented by K1 Race Wear
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginblueearth View Post
this leads me to my next question. Not trying to be a smart ass but if larson and sweet can't get the big names for their races, and the races only have. Local drivers. Running for the big money. Which is good for the local drivers? How long are the fans gonna pay the high ticket prices? For what they can see. At a regular weekly show. For regular ticket prices. Will the average fan really care. That somebody is gonna make 22,000. When they win. Especially with the economy. The way it is now. Where everybody is watching how much they spend. I know i wouldn't pay.$40.00 to see something on tuesday night. If it's the same on saturday night. For $15. It better be really special to charge $40. I could care lots of somebody makes 22,000. It's not going in my pocket. This is why i say. Larson and sweet. Have no intention of cooperating. With other sanctioning bodies, they are gonna do whatever they can to get. Drivers to come to their series. And if it means. Ruining other series. Or other. Shows at other tracks that. That's what they're gonna do. Or at least that's my opinion. And i could be wrong. I hope i'm wrong. But so far, their actions are proving me right. Glen murra
zzzzzzzzzzzz

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

3 members like this post: Dale, opnwhlmnd, PIT CART
8/13/22, 2:25 PM   #52
Vookie

Quote:
This leads me to my next Question. Not trying to be a Smart ass But if Larson and Sweet can't get the big names for their races, and the races only have. Local drivers. Running for the big money. Which is good for the local drivers? How long are the fans gonna pay the high ticket prices? For what they can see. At a regular weekly show. For regular ticket prices. Will the average fan really care. That somebody is gonna make 22,000. When they win. Especially with the economy. The way it is now. Where everybody is watching how much they spend. I know I wouldn't pay.$40.00 To see something on Tuesday night. If it's the same on Saturday night. For $15. It better be really special to charge $40. I could care lots of somebody makes 22,000. It's not going in my pocket. This is why I say. Larson and sweet. Have no intention of cooperating. With other sanctioning bodies, they are gonna do whatever they can to get. Drivers to come to their series. And if it means. Ruining other series. Or other. Shows at other tracks that. That's what they're gonna do. Or at least that's my opinion. And I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong. But so far, their actions are proving me right. Glen Murra
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZXL6nb0R6U

8/13/22, 2:58 PM   #53
The Old Coyote

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is FloRacing firing a shot across the bow of Dirt Vision!

4 members like this post: flagboy55, opnwhlmnd, RACrappieman, Vookie
8/13/22, 3:10 PM   #54
ginblueearth

So just 'cause you don't like the questions I ask you treat me like crap At 66. I don't care., that's fine. I probably been to and forgot about. More in sprint car racing then. A lot of you combined. And you're probably gonna say that's BS, but it's not. And what I see something this crap. you know what? I'm gonna call somebody out on it. And this is crap. You know what? It's just like the USA Deal. back in the 80s. All that did was hurt sprint car racing for quite a few years. And that's what this is gonna do. I hope I'm wrong. I guess we'll see. I'm glad you like kindergarten cop. Maybe if Larson and sweet screw up sprint car Racing, you'll have more time to watch movies like that. Have a good day children. Hope I didn't hurt your feelings, too much. Glen Murra

8/13/22, 3:20 PM   #55
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

See what all of you have done now...tsk tsk tsk,I'm just gonna head down I-69 South.Hope I live to make 66 laps around the sun.🏁🏁

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

8/13/22, 3:55 PM   #56
Dale

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
Explain to me how a race hundreds of miles away affects the Jackson Nationals. This race is on tuesday the Jackson Nationals starts Thursday. I think you have a screw loose somewhere.
This thread should have ended here.

8/13/22, 4:00 PM   #57
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc/rider View Post
Outlaws not allowed to run an outlaw race
In fairness, those teams sign a contract to be platinum members. They agreed to the terms to get all the perks.

8/13/22, 4:07 PM   #58
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Coyote View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is FloRacing firing a shot across the bow of Dirt Vision!
Ironically, isn't that what the Extreme series did?

7 members like this post: Bobv, Dale, flagboy55, ginblueearth, opnwhlmnd, PIT CART, Vookie
8/13/22, 4:36 PM   #59
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
So just 'cause you don't like the questions I ask you treat me like crap At 66. I don't care., that's fine. I probably been to and forgot about. More in sprint car racing then. A lot of you combined. And you're probably gonna say that's BS, but it's not. And what I see something this crap. you know what? I'm gonna call somebody out on it. And this is crap. You know what? It's just like the USA Deal. back in the 80s. All that did was hurt sprint car racing for quite a few years. And that's what this is gonna do. I hope I'm wrong. I guess we'll see. I'm glad you like kindergarten cop. Maybe if Larson and sweet screw up sprint car Racing, you'll have more time to watch movies like that. Have a good day children. Hope I didn't hurt your feelings, too much. Glen Murra

WTH? Really, Since your first post it's been all DRAMA. I think both Jackosn and High Limit will both have high car counts and good teams. Larson, Macri, Marks, Wagner At LPS. probably fourty more. Just to make the show is more than second or third at some.

Why is it such a big deal? Pick one, GO, Have fun.

8/13/22, 5:23 PM   #60
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfan View Post
See what all of you have done now...tsk tsk tsk,I'm just gonna head down I-69 South.Hope I live to make 66 laps around the sun.🏁🏁
See ya tonight Dirtyguy!

4 members like this post: Dirtfan, Hustlin-Hoosier, racenut69, wildman92
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kyle Larson High Limit Open Presented by K1 Race Wear