IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hoffman Racing needs help!
11/25/14, 7:18 PM   #1
Hoffman Racing needs help!
Racerrob

The toter home blew the engine about 60 miles from Vegas. We had the truck towed back to Vegas and it is stranded out there while we search for another engine. We are looking for any help whatsoever to get the trailer back to Cincinnati. We have converted the trailer hitch to accept a standard semi tractor. Please contact me if you have any idea of someone who can help.

Thanks!

11/25/14, 10:43 PM   #2
Re: Hoffman Racing needs help!
Kinser11

I have used these people many times http://www.indianatransport.com/. You can get something moved to the east cheaper then the other way. Also call Penske, you can rent a truck and usually leave it in the east, with no sur-charges. I also have moved semi trailers on Uship.com. And been very pleased.

1 member likes this post: koolaid89
11/25/14, 11:31 PM   #3
TQ29m

I've used UShip also, might give them a shout, my experience with them was OK. Bob

11/26/14, 1:35 AM   #4
Dooling63

Hey Rob
I have a tractor sitting in Wynnewood Oklahoma that I pull my mobile machine shops with! It is sitting right now! If you can find a driver and can return it sometime around the Chili Bowl. You are welcome to use it!

Joe Dooling

11/30/14, 9:14 PM   #5
Racerrob

Trailer made it home today. Thanks to all those that offered to help. Especially Joe Dooling for his most generous offer of the use of a tractor.

I have been around racers and racing for the last 50 years and it never ceases to amaze me the generosity of the people involved in the sport!

12/1/14, 12:15 PM   #6
Re: Hoffman Racing needs help!
Jerry Spencer

Easy to be nice Rob when your being nice to a class act, you have always treated Josh and I with nothing but respect. That goes a long way in my book. Same goes for Joe, Josh has looked up to Joe for a long time, he too is one of the nice guys in the sport.
Glad everything worked out ok.

Jerry #66j
Spencer Racing
stida.com / Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery / Colescotts Mobil 1
www.joshspencer.com and on Facebook @ Spencer Racing

1 member likes this post: i love dirt track racing
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hoffman Racing needs help!