IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > IT’s JUST TIME TO SAY GOOD BYE
11/22/18, 12:39 AM   #1
IT’s JUST TIME TO SAY GOOD BYE
Dooling63

You know sometimes in life it’s just time to walk away! I want to thank Rusty Kunz for all the history we made and I want to thank my Brother Brodie Hayward for all that you have given me! And want to thank all the fans that have cheered the 63 to victory lane. But it’s time for the 63 and me to walk away and enjoy the memories! The famous 63 collection is getting ready to go on display in the near future. I will let it be known where it will be. Every day that I walk in to pa pa Joes toy shop and see them three famous cars and them trophies it just lets me know even more that it’s time to say Goodbye! Again thanks to everyone for their support that made this all happen.

Joe Dooling

11/22/18, 12:43 AM   #2
Re: IT’s JUST TIME TO SAY GOOD BYE
BrentTFunk

Good luck to you in whatever comes next. Thanks for all the time and money that you have put into the sport. Hope you still come around as I have always enjoyed talking to you. Glad Randy Mortland introduced me to you all those years ago. Take care.

11/22/18, 11:16 AM   #3
toprowjim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooling63 View Post
You know sometimes in life it’s just time to walk away! I want to thank Rusty Kunz for all the history we made and I want to thank my Brother Brodie Hayward for all that you have given me! And want to thank all the fans that have cheered the 63 to victory lane. But it’s time for the 63 and me to walk away and enjoy the memories! The famous 63 collection is getting ready to go on display in the near future. I will let it be known where it will be. Every day that I walk in to pa pa Joes toy shop and see them three famous cars and them trophies it just lets me know even more that it’s time to say Goodbye! Again thanks to everyone for their support that made this all happen.

Joe Dooling
For the last several years Joe would join us at the Bellevilla for breakfast. Don't know if he knew any of us individually,but would just join in with the group. A true racing person. Also @ Lakeside with a full crowd, Joe found four of us and gave us all the newest Brady Bacon T-shirts. A friendly guy just like his dad.

11/22/18, 12:49 PM   #4
hairracer44

Well said Joe, only you know when it is time. Racing is a hard thing to walk away from and to know it's time and then do it take a smart man. I'm sure that is why you have been successful through the years, we will all miss seeing the 63 run. Good luck in your next adventure.

11/22/18, 4:55 PM   #5
Rich Mersereau

Race Count This Year: Lots
Race Count Last Year: Lots

Thank you for the memories, Chilli Bowl Champion ! ! ! !

4 members like this post: Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, nathans1012, tirespinner
11/22/18, 7:39 PM   #6
revjimk

We'll miss that car & team! thanks for the good times

4 members like this post: Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, nathans1012, tirespinner
11/22/18, 10:50 PM   #7
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Thanks Joe for all the great racing. Hate to see people get out and wish you'd stay involved even if it's just backing a team.

Anyway, Always up front, always a contender and always a champion.
Thanks!

4 members like this post: Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, mc/rider, nathans1012
11/23/18, 12:10 PM   #8
Jerry Spencer

Thank you Joe for being Joe, You treated my family like we were part of your family.

You my friend helped grow this great sport with time money and sometimes just a kind word, you will be missed.

Josh was just a little kid back when Jack and Judy Yeley introduced you to our family from that day till now you are a part of our family and we are proud to call you our friend.

From all of us at Spencer Racing Thank you.

Jerry #66j

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > IT’s JUST TIME TO SAY GOOD BYE