IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > chili Bowl ceremonies
11/28/22, 1:57 AM   #1
chili Bowl ceremonies
HDbill

I suspect that some, in attendance, noticed, last year, that they included having the audience join in reciting the PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE. I watched a Broadcast company hold a Patriots Award Program tonight. Given everything that is happening around the world; and knowing the character of most racers and race fans (love those guys with the giant waving flag on the front strait every year at the CB)...I would DEEPLY appreciate anyone that has the power to make it happen or enough influence to help that happen...Make having the crowd recite the PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE as part of the opening ceremonies every night at the Chili Bowl. Something that EVERYONE LOOKS FORWARD TO. And thanks to Emmit and his son in law? for making it happen last year. WOW, that was a dream come true for me. You bet, the "East Coast Yankees" (Emmits' quote on Wednesday at the luncheon) are coming back. That is just something that we do! And no complaints but I wish they could figure out how to have the sounds of the opening ceremonies be heard back in the pits. Stay well, See you in Tulsa.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > chili Bowl ceremonies