IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 14 yr old gets dooling win!
7/20/19, 9:03 AM   #1
14 yr old gets dooling win!
Dooling63

14 year old Trey Burke Won last night in Witchita Falls Texas! Giving Joe Dooling first Wing Sprint car Win! I would like to give thanks to Ronnie & Lori Burke for assembling this new adventure with me. Thanks to our Car Chief Brad Benic and those outstanding Mommentum Shocks! Last but not least Thanks to Taylor Weld from Tj Forged for the Wonderful Wheels he produces! Thanks to all the fans of openwheel racing that supports this wonderful sport!

7/20/19, 12:00 PM   #2
r.burke

It is a very humbling experience to be able to surround our son with exceptional people like Joe Dooling, Taylor Weld and Brad Benic. As parents, you cannot ask for anyone better!

7/20/19, 3:16 PM   #3
Re: 14 yr old gets dooling win!
Midget 89

What series was this?

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
7/20/19, 3:40 PM   #4
interpreter66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midget 89 View Post
What series was this?
I think IMCA 305’s

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
7/22/19, 10:03 AM   #5
Re: 14 yr old gets dooling win!
Dave42

That was Friday night in Wichita Falls, TX. The team then turned around and drove over 400 miles to Edna TX and won again to make it two in a row. Way to go for that team and their young driver!!!

4 members like this post: davidm, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, r.burke
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 14 yr old gets dooling win!