IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Duane Hancock (Offline)
  #11 6/4/18 1:56 PM
So 1 mistake that isnt the tracks fault and your never going back??? Have you ever made a mistake? Do people still talk to you? hang out with you? or did they say sorry never again will I see you again because you made 1 mistake?? Just asking for a friend, sounds a little childish to me. Oh what about the great racing Saturday night?
4 Likes: fish, i love dirt track racing, mc/rider, Ricks Pics
Scooter (Offline)
  #12 6/4/18 4:10 PM
I saw the sign at 8am...came up w a game plan. I plugged in and ran some ac and took a nap. I moved when the racers were over. Small inconvenience...but it was nice to plug in for FREE for over 12hrs. Thanks Lawrenceburg.
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, chrismattlin, FishBurger
cleatziff (Offline)
  #13 6/4/18 7:46 PM
I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes, I saw the sign
Life is demanding without understanding
I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes, I saw the sign
No one's gonna drag you up to get into the light where you belong
But where do you belong?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #14 6/4/18 7:53 PM
Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: motorhead748, PJ Wright, racenut69
Tqcrazy (Offline)
  #15 6/4/18 7:53 PM
Came from NJ for first Indiana midget week...Lawrenceburg website clearly stated the first Sunday of every month they have a antique market and you have to move to the motorcycle track by midnight...watched races, grilled food and moved a few hundred feet....Awesome time, Awesome facility 👍
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, chrismattlin, davidm, FishBurger, PJ Wright
gtownplowboy (Offline)
  #16 6/5/18 2:03 AM
As I said before, this is merely my opinion.I did address the issue before hot laps with a person that was wearing a track polo shirt as he came out of the ticket booth.Again, he said he did not know, shrugged his shoulders and walked off, saying he wasnt sure.so I did try to come up with a plan.anyway, as I have said before this is my view and my view only.and as I have ended all my posts before...Peace too all of you.