IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
rpollitt (Offline)
  #11 5/8/12 10:46 PM
PRICE RDUCED!!!!$750 FOR EVERYTHING...Ryan 937-515-3384
fenixfire81 (Offline)
  #12 5/9/12 4:52 AM
i would be interested in the torsion bars what length are they, as well i would be interested in the front and rear axles the shocks, motor mount, throttle jockey and the shifter kit, cut me a deal for it and I would probably drive down on saturday morning.
rpollitt (Offline)
  #13 5/9/12 5:53 PM
Originally Posted by fenixfire81:
i would be interested in the torsion bars what length are they, as well i would be interested in the front and rear axles the shocks, motor mount, throttle jockey and the shifter kit, cut me a deal for it and I would probably drive down on saturday morning.
I have someone coming Thursday eve. to look at everything. If he does not take it I will give you a deal on those parts.

Thanks for your time!
fenixfire81 (Offline)
  #14 5/11/12 11:32 AM
i will be down by you in the morning to pick up the parts we talked about i will be driving out at about 1 from here its like a 9 hour drive.
fenixfire81 (Offline)
  #15 5/12/12 3:22 AM
hey sorry will not be able to make it down my truck just died on me on my way home from work just had it towed to the shop, i did see you said you were willing to ship the items, if you can do that it would be great. the stuff i want are the front axle set, rear axle/w nuts, the brake rotor, master cylinder,foz shifter kit,throttle kit, motor mounts, shocks, torsion bars,and finally the Jacobs ladder.
Copperhead (Offline)
  #16 5/29/12 6:17 PM
Have you got any of this left?
jamesmotorsportz (Offline)
  #17 6/5/12 12:55 AM
What do you have left?

Posted via Mobile Device
cuz (Offline)
  #18 2/27/13 9:18 AM
what is the length and what is the length of the splines on the left and the right side . thanks cuz.
cuz (Offline)
  #19 2/27/13 9:26 AM
what is the length and what is the length of the splines on the left and the right side . thanks cuz.
garyc (Offline)
  #20 2/27/13 10:05 AM
Do you still have the steering box for sale