IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #1 12/6/23 8:09 PM
Rico Abreu goes High Limit Racing The 2024 Season

https://www.floracing.com/articles/1...c8kcPY3tBimq7k

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
3 Likes: Grocery Guy, rmr6nm, TNRustler
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #2 12/6/23 8:13 PM
I had little doubt. Him and Kyle been buds for longer than I've known of either of em.

Charles Nungester
Blackduce (Offline)
  #3 12/7/23 3:14 AM
I am amazed at how fast Rico is. He is really a class act. Don't be afraid to put your money on this STUD.
mc/rider (Offline)
  #4 12/7/23 8:07 AM
Pure speculation here but with his friendships and connections I wouldnt be surprised if his involvement isnt more than driver

When in doubt Gas It
motorhead748 (Offline)
  #5 12/7/23 8:41 AM
Originally Posted by mc/rider:
Pure speculation here but with his friendships and connections I wouldnt be surprised if his involvement isnt more than driver
If nothing else he will be their main PR & poster boy.
dsc1600 (Offline)
  #6 12/7/23 10:44 AM
It’s big for High Limit as once everything is settled and the newness wears off, you need a good product. And Brad plus a couple of All Stars wasn’t going to move the needle. Rico helps legitimize the points battle next year and the overall series.
Hubie48 (Offline)
  #7 12/7/23 12:12 PM
I copied this from the Kasey post

Rico brings legions of fans to the track

I went to the High Limit race at Kokomo and he was the second biggest draw behind Larson. It was evident at the merchandise trailer as well. I saw many, many youngsters waiting with Dad out in front of his trailer.

Rico has a huge fan following (and deservedly so) Class Guy
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, erich45, flagboy55, Grocery Guy, mc/rider, nathans1012, rmr6nm