IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Burg, Before and after pics.
10/11/07, 9:09 AM   #1
Burg, Before and after pics.
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Just wondering if anyone is going down for the fun fest would get some pics of the track from different locations (As everythings a pit pass)

Chuck, thinking things will look much different.

10/11/07, 11:25 AM   #2
Re: Burg, Before and after pics.
JETFXR

I will be taking some this weekend and will periodically drop in to take some as work continues on new track.I am sure Dave will post plenty of them also on the tracks website.Bob Sell

10/11/07, 11:25 AM   #3
Eatin Dirt

Chuck,
I read somewhere that they were going to put pictures on the L-burg website periodically during the tranformation of the track so people could see what was going on. I am sure I will stop by every now and then to check it out, However,this might be a good question for Dave.

10/11/07, 12:11 PM   #4
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Thanks guys, Knowing the net and how people put pics away forever sometimes never to be found. It will be good for multiple people to get some.

I also will be down sometime next week to shoot video of some of the work. I'll put it on You Tube when I can get it uploaded (whenever that may be)

They look to start next monday, They are going to get as much done before bad weather as possible. The dirt's already there.

Chuck, who thinks the full catchfence will be a blessing.

10/11/07, 12:32 PM   #5
Barney

Why don't they wait untill march like Eldora did.:doh: No need to get in any hurry.:kookoo2:

Seriously though I am glad that if they are going to do it that they are doing it now so it can sit all winter. Maybe we won't have another mess like Eldora had this spring.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Burg, Before and after pics.