IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #1 4/24/23 3:04 PM
I posted this on the Twitters. Just daydreaming, but wouldn’t this be kinda cool. So we know the WOO limit their drivers participation in races not under their approved umbrella. But does it limit the team itself? Say the 17 team rolls into 34 Raceway tomorrow and unloads to have Ricky Stenhouse buckle up. Or shows up at Kokomo to have fellow NOS driver JG take the controls. Or JJR with Cole Macedo. Or any other number of scenarios. I’m sure it won’t happen, but would be neat if it did
2 Likes: motorhead748, Stevensville Mike
Ilovedirttrackracing (Offline)
  #2 4/24/23 3:38 PM
I think that they should just put a number 17 x on the side of the car and see what happens. Lmao. It happen a couple of years ago when usac tried something like this. Robert Ballou just put a letter behind his number 😳. Just thinking out loud 😉. God bless America 🇺🇸. Thanks ☺️ ❤️
opnwhlmnd (Offline)
  #3 4/24/23 3:38 PM
Carson Macedo ran a Tarlton sprint in California this weekend. He ran second to Dominic Scelzi in a SCCT race. SCCT is a 360ci series.

Find a purpose in life ..... Be a bad example
oppweld (Offline)
  #4 4/24/23 6:38 PM
Stenhouse is scheduled to run 34 Tomorrow.
2 Likes: flagboy55, jonboat15
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #5 4/24/23 8:17 PM
I just saw that. I missed it originally. That’s great to see. Hopefully he’s at all of em
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #6 4/24/23 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
I just saw that. I missed it originally. That’s great to see. Hopefully he’s at all of em
There is a fine line between being clairvoyant and having a Freudian mind slip.

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
dsc1600 (Offline)
  #7 4/25/23 10:57 AM
Kasey Kahne is entered today, I assume he would forego the “exclusivity” bonus and run most or all of them.
revjimk (Offline)
  #8 4/25/23 2:33 PM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
I posted this on the Twitters. Just daydreaming, but wouldn’t this be kinda cool. So we know the WOO limit their drivers participation in races not under their approved umbrella. But does it limit the team itself? Say the 17 team rolls into 34 Raceway tomorrow and unloads to have Ricky Stenhouse buckle up. Or shows up at Kokomo to have fellow NOS driver JG take the controls. Or JJR with Cole Macedo. Or any other number of scenarios. I’m sure it won’t happen, but would be neat if it did
I didn't realize High Limit was racing at Kokomo....
I wonder if my wingless purist buddy Professor Funk is gonna lower his standards & check it out?
I sure would!
3 Likes: flagboy55, NoDramazone2020, tirespinner
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #9 4/25/23 4:06 PM
Originally Posted by revjimk:
I didn't realize High Limit was racing at Kokomo....
I wonder if my wingless purist buddy Professor Funk is gonna lower his standards & check it out?
I sure would!
Yes, I will be there. Have been to many wing shows. With no inverts in the heats, you have to wait until the feature to see much racing. I have seen some pretty good features the last 5 or 6 years.
3 Likes: flagboy55, tirespinner, Will Shunk
NoDramazone2020 (Offline)
  #10 4/25/23 4:28 PM
With tonight a glorified All Star Show, odds on Larson to win has to be in the +275 range....