IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas City I-69 Speedway results for 6/3/2022
6/4/22, 12:12 AM   #1
Gas City I-69 Speedway results for 6/3/2022
bni69

Sprint feature:
1. Scotty Weir
2. Shane Cottle
3. Colten Cottle
4. Korbin Hayslett
5. Chad Boespflug
6. Zack Pretorius
7. Tim Creech
8. Matt Goodnight
9. Tyler Hewitt
10. Dustin Ingle
11. Koby Barksdale
12. Justin Owen
13. Shane Cockrum
14. Corey Smith
15. Garrett Abrams
16. Jack Hoyer
17. Jack James
18. Troy Carey
19. Colin Grissom
20. Ben Varner
21. Kyle Shipley
22. Aaron Davis
23. Brandon Long

Kenyon Midget feature results:
1. Jackson Macenko
2. Trey Osborn
3. Ryan Huggler
4. Dave Osborn
5. Marcel Berndt
6. Isaac Johnson
7. Clayton Gaines
8. Dameron Taylor
9. Ashton Thompson
10. Logan Huggler
11. Tanner Tecco
12. Kyle Ford
13. Taylor Tecco
14. Ray Jackson

There are motorcycle races at the speedway tomorrow along with the two-seater rides. The next non-wing sprint race is Friday, June 10 with the USAC Midgets for Midget Week

6/4/22, 12:43 AM   #2
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Wow did Stomp and Steer Scotty Weir put on a CLINIC or what!!!! Not sure what happened in the heats, likely one of the least performances I've seen him drive in a heat, but OMG in the Feature he was flat freakin runnin the dog **** out of the top in the 4P!!!! Scotty went from 10th to 3rd in just a few laps!!!! Finally got out front after the red and there was no catching him although Shane was trying awfully hard!! Good run by Shane in the Hodges Motorsports 74X and good run by Colton in The Legendary Hazen 57!! As Scotty's good buddy JG would say, he was straight bangin the walls/cush!!!! Didnt watch the Hornets, but very very good performances in the Street Stocks by Hobbs and both Sr and Jr Headley's with Sr coming from 10th to finish 2nd behind Hobbs. And what a performance by Losh in the Mods Feature!!!! That was incredible to watch!!!! For the most part damn good racing all night at GC!!!! However, my thoughts and prayers go out to the person, family, and friends of the race fan that had what appeared to be a pretty serious medical issue in the grandstands as the Mod Feature finished. Good quick work by the first responders and track officials.
Last edited by DirtTrackTherapy16J; 6/4/22 at 12:44 AM.

1 member likes this post: PIT CART
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas City I-69 Speedway results for 6/3/2022