IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Chubs Peterson (Offline)
  #31 8/7/16 9:19 AM
The little news that can be found is positive......thoughts and prayers and to BC and family.
DHayes818 (Offline)
  #32 8/7/16 9:31 AM
The silence is deafening.
flatout (Offline)
  #33 8/7/16 9:43 AM
Time to keep our thoughts and prayers positive for Bryan and his family.
2 Likes: jim goerge, tirespinner
Tumey's 55 (Offline)
  #34 8/7/16 9:44 AM
Prayers said for Bryan and family. Pray for those close to him as well as they need support.
pcabel04@yahoo.com (Offline)
  #35 8/7/16 10:03 AM
Prayers to Bryan and Tim and the family on a speedy recovery
cmiracingvids (Offline)
  #36 8/7/16 10:10 AM
Thinking of Bryan and his family. Wishing him well and a speedy recovery!
tubemaster (Offline)
  #37 8/7/16 10:31 AM
I have never had the pleasure of meeting Bryan, but from all of the posts about him I have never seen a negative one. That is very rare for any driver or person in general. I hope you get well soon and get back to chasing those 200 races. Praying for you and your family that you will make a full recovery and get back to what you love doing. You are a true throw back racer racing anything and everything whenever you get the chance.
5 Likes: Bobv, CactusCrew, jim goerge, Racer1039, tirespinner
bart (Offline)
  #38 8/7/16 11:02 AM
My prayer for the Clauson family comes from 2nd Thessalonians 3 verse 16.

Now may the Lord of peace Himself continually grant you peace in every circumstance. The Lord be with you all!

Bart
14 Likes: aka Liz, bigq11, chathamracefan, dirtball, fish, flagboy55, Flatrightrear, jim goerge, Midget 89, Pat O'Connor Fan, pushinthecushin, Speedwrench, tirespinner, Wingman
Colin25 (Offline)
  #39 8/7/16 11:12 AM
Thoughts and prayers for him and his awesome family. Hope everything will be OK.
DHayes818 (Offline)
  #40 8/7/16 11:23 AM
Originally Posted by tubemaster:
I have never had the pleasure of meeting Bryan, but from all of the posts about him I have never seen a negative one. That is very rare for any driver or person in general. I hope you get well soon and get back to chasing those 200 races. Praying for you and your family that you will make a full recovery and get back to what you love doing. You are a true throw back racer racing anything and everything whenever you get the chance.
He treated me and my young son like he had known us for his entire life. Sent my son a personally autographed photo and dog tag. Just an incredible kid / young man.