IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
wrtracing (Offline)
  #1 7/23/22 11:43 PM
Does anyone else have trouble finding a race they are looking for on Flo Racing? Sometimes I really have trouble finding a certain race. Maybe it is because I am usually in a hurry. Tonight I was looking for the ASCoC race from Lake Ozark and it was difficult for me to find. Just curious if it is just me or do others have problems as well?

Thanks!

WRT

There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way.

Christopher Morley
2 Likes: Bobv, tirespinner
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #2 7/24/22 6:27 AM
Originally Posted by wrtracing:
Does anyone else have trouble finding a race they are looking for on Flo Racing? Sometimes I really have trouble finding a certain race. Maybe it is because I am usually in a hurry. Tonight I was looking for the ASCoC race from Lake Ozark and it was difficult for me to find. Just curious if it is just me or do others have problems as well?

Thanks!
When there’s a ton of races on like yesterday evening, you have to scroll all the way over under “ all live now”. There will be a box that says “view all”. Click on that and it will show everything that’s on.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
3 Likes: Bostonian, dkdorkboy, tirespinner
dsc1600 (Offline)
  #3 7/24/22 8:16 AM
They desperately need to update their app browser function and have menus for “dirt” and “asphalt” and “drag racing” at the very least. It’s a good problem to have but like you, I find it sometimes hard to quickly find what I’m looking for.
2 Likes: PIT CART, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #4 7/24/22 11:03 AM
Every sanctioned race should say LOLMD I-80 Nationals. Instead it said I80 Nationals.
Weekly racing shows no clases.

Think they need to clarify their Labeling a bit.

I mean if you were looking for All Stars It said TEZOS before it.

Im not sure the answer, sometimes it's harder to find what you're looking for than others. Also you can only watch one at a time but i sometimes switch during a break or track prep.

Charles Nungester
opnwhlmnd (Offline)
  #5 7/24/22 11:40 AM
If using a desktop/laptop/smart tv with a browser and not the Flo app click the schedule tab at top of the browser, it will bring up every race scheduled listed by the day. You can then see all races airing live that day and you can also scroll forward and backward to find any race in the past or future.

If using the Flo app on phone/tablet the schedule tab is at the bottom clicking it does the same thing as I described above.

Find a purpose in life ..... Be a bad example
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #6 7/24/22 12:13 PM
Also on the watch page, You can set it up to see your personal choices first It's called, MY STUFF and I set it up like this USAC, LOLMDS, ALL Stars, Port Royal etc.

Charles Nungester
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #7 7/24/22 1:11 PM
I use either a fire stick or a Roku stick plugged into the hdmi on flat screen TVs. The Flo app is downloaded and seems very smooth to navigate. It pops up with something to watch but just click down to live now. At that point I usually scroll over to the view all and click on that. Then scroll down and over to the desired content. Come on by this evening and I’ll show ya!
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, tirespinner
wrtracing (Offline)
  #8 7/24/22 6:41 PM
Originally Posted by wrtracing:

Thanks!
Thank you everyone for all of the replies and suggestions.

You guys and gals are the best!

WRT

There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way.

Christopher Morley