IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
racegal (Offline)
  #101 1/2/10 8:48 PM
It was 35 below this morning!! Yikes!! We have poles with outlets in the parking lot at work so we can plug our vehicles in and I take advantage of it!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #102 1/2/10 8:53 PM
Originally Posted by racegal:
It was 35 below this morning!! Yikes!! We have poles with outlets in the parking lot at work so we can plug our vehicles in and I take advantage of it!
WOW racegal, you have electricity there!

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
racegal (Offline)
  #103 1/2/10 8:59 PM
Originally Posted by Mud Packer:
WOW racegal, you have electricity there!
Thank goodness!!
I am NOT a hearty northerner!!!!

Danny Burton (Offline)
  #104 1/2/10 9:19 PM
Originally Posted by badgerfan:
--I'm getting too old for this stuff.
12 above here at 8 p.m. And I can relate to your last statement.

http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.
badgerfan (Offline)
  #105 1/3/10 8:25 AM
Susan, you know you are "up north" when you see power outlets at every stall in the local motel parking lot!
racegal (Offline)
  #106 1/3/10 11:47 AM
Susan, you know you are "up north" when you see power outlets at every stall in the local motel parking lot!

Haha!! That is for sure!!
All my pipes and drains were frozen this morning!! I was a half hour late for work!! YeeHaw!!!!
PS LOVE your avatar!!

sprintsrule (Offline)
  #107 1/3/10 12:20 PM
Some friends and I were talking about the weather when we were little kids....we used to get real blizzards in the 70's here in Indiana....snow piled on the sides of the road way higher than the schoolbus ! We had huge snow tunnels all over the back of the yard....and Dad would get out the hose and spray them with water to really freeze it for us....back when we really had snow.
We haven't had those kinds of snows for years, and I've had people tell me that out east too....just not the same. I do believe it's alot of global warming attributing to this.
sprntr (Offline)
  #108 1/3/10 1:46 PM
Yeah, but its a dry cold eh? 9 below this morning--I'm getting too old for this stuff.
Honestly, I'd rather have the temp stay at Zero than be at +25. It IS way drier & rarely snows at ZERO.
I can't handle the dampness - summer or winter.
interpreter66 (Offline)
  #109 1/3/10 3:36 PM
plug your vehicles in ???

47 here and damp (don't laugh to hard )
racegal (Offline)
  #110 1/3/10 3:50 PM
It keeps the block warm and it is much easier on your vehicle. Nobody sells a car or truck up here without one! Again... Thank goodness!!!
Don't rub in the warm weather! Of course to you 47 (above) is probably chilly!!

Closed Thread