IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
The Old Coyote (Offline)
  #1 12/10/23 6:29 PM
I got an email today from Flo saying rate is going from $150 to $159. I have no complaints with this. In fact, I still consider this a deal!

Real Race Cars Don't Have Fenders!
Ed
13 Likes: billw, dirtybob29, duel, erich45, Hubie48, Hustlin-Hoosier, interpreter66, LUCKYONE, nathans1012, rimrider69, Stevensville Mike, stp6237, tirespinner
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #2 12/10/23 7:17 PM
I'm RUINED!

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #3 12/10/23 7:23 PM
Actually surprised they didn’t raise it this year. I appreciate the effort to still keep it affordable.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
5 Likes: LUCKYONE, mlamb, Stevensville Mike, stp6237, tirespinner
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #4 12/10/23 7:24 PM
In all actuality, I was just joshing. Thanks for the update, Ed.

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #5 12/10/23 7:27 PM
Originally Posted by The Old Coyote:
I got an email today from Flo saying rate is going from $150 to $159. I have no complaints with this. In fact, I still consider this a deal!

You gotta be kidding me. I mean total rip off. No Chet on USAC. They're paying these racers and tracks too much. Highway Robbery!

<Sarcasm>

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: cornerthree, Hustlin-Hoosier, stp6237
Kansasdirtfan (Offline)
  #6 12/10/23 8:18 PM
None of the responders indicated having received a similar email, nor did I. Be very cautious about responding to subscription update emails. Bad actors have the ability to formulate their probes to look authentic and convincing. I’ve seen it before.

Bob Nikkel
7 Likes: dkdorkboy, interpreter66, ISF, luckybuc97, PIT CART, PJ Wright, tirespinner
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #7 12/10/23 8:34 PM
I’ve seen their World Headquarters in Austin. Rent probably went up for their space.
The Old Coyote (Offline)
  #8 12/10/23 8:39 PM
Originally Posted by Kansasdirtfan:
None of the responders indicated having received a similar email, nor did I. Be very cautious about responding to subscription update emails. Bad actors have the ability to formulate their probes to look authentic and convincing. I’ve seen it before.
I didn't do anything with it but delete it.

Real Race Cars Don't Have Fenders!
Ed
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #9 12/10/23 8:45 PM
Copied from Flo’s sign up screen. It’s not fake news.

Save $321.00 per year
Billed as $159.00 annually
Stream unlimited events, live or on-demand

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
4 Likes: Ilovedirttrackracing, ISF, Kansasdirtfan, tirespinner
mlamb (Offline)
  #10 12/10/23 9:08 PM
I’ll have gotten my $150 ($159) worth possibly after the the Gateway nationals next weekend. And certainly after the Chili Bowl week. Everything after that is just icing on my racing cake.
12 Likes: Chief Wahoo, cmakin, erich45, Hubie48, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, oldfan49, PIT CART, rimrider69, SOROKACH35FAN, stp6237, tirespinner