IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #11 12/10/23 9:15 PM
Remember when you get your bill recipt that it is taxed in your state.

Thought I had a price increase last year, but it was taxes, Not a increase.

Charles Nungester
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #12 12/10/23 9:31 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Remember when you get your bill recipt that it is taxed in your state.

Thought I had a price increase last year, but it was taxes, Not a increase.
Went back last 2 years and my credit card was billed an even $150. Maybe Ohio started taxing streaming services or the tax is included in Indiana?

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #13 12/10/23 9:48 PM
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo:
Went back last 2 years and my credit card was billed an even $150. Maybe Ohio started taxing streaming services or the tax is included in Indiana?

Yeah, Ohio did. Not sure what Indy's deal was. it was bout seven or eight bucks tax. No biggie.

Charles Nungester
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #14 12/10/23 11:28 PM
So, it went from what seems like a steal to what seems like a steal, just to a slightly lesser degree.

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
14 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, Chief Wahoo, cmakin, dirtnonwingfan, duel, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, ISF, luckybuc97, mc/rider, racefan20, stp6237, timmanis2000
revjimk (Offline)
  #15 12/11/23 1:09 PM
Originally Posted by Kansasdirtfan:
None of the responders indicated having received a similar email, nor did I. Be very cautious about responding to subscription update emails. Bad actors have the ability to formulate their probes to look authentic and convincing. I’ve seen it before.
Good point. I never got that e-mail either....
cmakin (Offline)
  #16 12/11/23 2:12 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
You gotta be kidding me. I mean total rip off. No Chet on USAC. They're paying these racers and tracks too much. Highway Robbery!

<Sarcasm>
Well, to be honest, I didn't subscribe to Flo until they got their rugby act together. . . . . then it made economic sense to me.

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, dirtnonwingfan, Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner
Hubie48 (Offline)
  #17 12/13/23 2:51 PM
Heck, I would have paid extra just to dump Chet.
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #18 12/26/23 6:24 PM
Just got my e-mail today. $9 more for 2024. At least it is a consistent price raise. an "odd" number of bucks, but it is what it is.

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
brown11b (Offline)
  #19 12/26/23 7:33 PM
Originally Posted by The Old Coyote:
I got an email today from Flo saying rate is going from $150 to $159. I have no complaints with this. In fact, I still consider this a deal!
Still a good value compared to Dirtvision
4 Likes: Aurora78, SOROKACH35FAN, stp6237, tirespinner
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #20 12/26/23 8:35 PM
I don’t know if it’s still going on but Dirtvision was offering a hundred dollar discount if you went to their website and subscribed or continued your subscription. Which makes very much more attractive. The yearly subscription includes all Knoxville