IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
luckybuc97 (Offline)
  #31 1/5/22 11:10 PM
🙏🙏🙏😭😭Hate hearing this news Bryan! Thank you for keeping everyone updated, so very sad.

Rick Roth
4 Likes: Chief Wahoo, mc/rider, Stevensville Mike, wildman92
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #32 1/5/22 11:46 PM
You'll always be with us here, Jim. You have previously provided me strength when I was maybe not as strong as I could be. It has been my honor to have met you the one time I did at Kokomo.

Mike

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
4 Likes: Chief Wahoo, luckybuc97, wildman92, WinglessLovers
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #33 1/6/22 6:12 AM
So sorry to hear this. Just glad I had the opportunity to talk with Jim over the years. Thank you for all you did to keep us informed.

Frank Daigh
8 Likes: BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, luckybuc97, mc/rider, Stevensville Mike, wildman92, WinglessLovers
PIT CART (Offline)
  #34 1/6/22 6:29 AM
Sorry to hear this, I pray that he is not in a lot of pain.
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, dirtnonwingfan, Stevensville Mike, wildman92
wrtracing (Offline)
  #35 1/6/22 9:34 AM
So very sorry to hear this. Hope Jim is as comfortable as he can possibly be. 🙏🙏🙏

WRT

There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way.

Christopher Morley
8 Likes: BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, dirtnonwingfan, luckybuc97, nedra_bahler_835@com, Stevensville Mike, wildman92, WinglessLovers
Dougherty20 (Offline)
  #36 1/6/22 10:01 AM
Praying for peace and comfort for Jim.
9 Likes: BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, dirtnonwingfan, luckybuc97, nedra_bahler_835@com, Stevensville Mike, wildman92, WinglessLovers
Agentry10 (Offline)
  #37 1/6/22 10:11 AM
Hate to read this awesome guy prayers to him and his entire family from all the hillbillies/Gentry Racing
8 Likes: BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, dirtnonwingfan, luckybuc97, Stevensville Mike, wildman92, WinglessLovers
nathans1012 (Online)
  #38 1/6/22 11:45 AM
Prayers to Jim and his family

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, dirtnonwingfan, luckybuc97, Stevensville Mike, wildman92
jjones752 (Offline)
  #39 1/6/22 2:53 PM
I never had the opportunity to meet Jim but I'm sorry for the loss all of his friends and family will endure. Several years ago my Mom had to make the same decision and stop dialysis as it had just become to much to bear. I don't think anyone can imagine the toll it takes unless you or a loved one has been through it. Godspeed.

Jim Jones
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97
8 Likes: Chief Wahoo, dirtnonwingfan, luckybuc97, PIT CART, Stevensville Mike, TQ29m, wildman92, WinglessLovers
ronmil (Offline)
  #40 1/6/22 5:38 PM
I’m so sorry to read this. Jim and I attended quite a few races together and had a lot of entertaining conversations on our road trips. He was very knowledgeable and interesting.
I will always remember his exclamation when I introduced him to midgets at Belle-Clair.
He simply said, “Oooo s—t”.
I will miss you and all the racing stories you shared with me.
God Bless You, my friend

Ron Miller
10 Likes: BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, dirtnonwingfan, luckybuc97, mc/rider, racenut69, Stevensville Mike, wildman92, WinglessLovers