IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Vookie (Offline)
  #11 8/15/22 8:51 PM
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #12 8/15/22 8:59 PM
Reports are JG bolting on a wing. Wouldn’t be surprised to the KO team give it a whirl
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #13 8/15/22 9:03 PM
Chase Stockon & Jason McDougal are a possibility,also the Swindell #39,not sure who the driver will be.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
3 Likes: Chief Wahoo, flagboy55, wildman92
DaleDuBois (Offline)
  #14 8/16/22 6:35 AM
You have got to remember this race is just a test to see what happens. I can't see that this test will get much help from the WoO drivers and the WoO or any other winged organization. I do think that a high paying mid-week non-winged race would go over better than a winged race. Whatever this test turns out, I think they need to pick a midweek night and stick with it for next year.
Dougherty20 (Offline)
  #15 8/16/22 6:50 AM
KTJ will be there.

I wouldn't be surprised to see 35 cars.
2 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Dale
Lincoln Park Speedway (Offline)
  #16 8/16/22 7:20 AM
Race Day! Tickets can be purchased at the gates!
Kart#51 (Offline)
  #17 8/16/22 8:19 AM
Originally Posted by DaleDuBois:
You have got to remember this race is just a test to see what happens. I can't see that this test will get much help from the WoO drivers and the WoO or any other winged organization. I do think that a high paying mid-week non-winged race would go over better than a winged race. Whatever this test turns out, I think they need to pick a midweek night and stick with it for next year.
The Platinum WoO drivers met with Brian Carter and WRG last Friday at Knoxville about this very thing. Will change come tomorrow, nope, but there could be change in the air. WoO LM guys don't have the same restrictions as the WoO sprint car guys. This is what they are fighting for right now with WRG. There clearly is a ground swell again and now there is more money involved with the streaming and Flo backing the series is a big step toward change. The question becomes will they be allowed to race in it next year?

Larson said this would be like the Tuesday night Flo late model blueprint.

Larson is already planning his future post Cup. He and Sweet are already promoting Silver Dollar. This is just the next step in the exit plan from the seat. Stay tuned for further developments.
3 Likes: Dale, Ilovedirttrackracing, opnwhlmnd
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #18 8/16/22 11:20 AM
Looking at the Dirt Draft app. It likes the car count for the sprints will be in the mid 30’s

I just filled out my picks for this races and I counted about 33 or so sprint cars

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
Dale (Offline)
  #19 8/16/22 3:36 PM
Originally Posted by Dougherty20:
KTJ will be there.

I wouldn't be surprised to see 35 cars.
In your car?
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #20 8/16/22 4:14 PM
Originally Posted by Dale:
In your car?
#17 shophouse racing ?

Eat dirt, be happy