IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
FOR4
  #1 10/9/07 11:40 PM
On page 36 of Sprintcar and Midget Mag, it shows the car belly up. Are their any questions now why the car was so fast this year? :foxcostanbrough:
Rex W. (Offline)
  #2 10/9/07 11:42 PM
Tell us what it is that u see..................please
jjones776 (Offline)
  #3 10/9/07 11:49 PM
Originally Posted by FOR4:
On page 36 of Sprintcar and Midget Mag, it shows the car belly up. Are their any questions now why the car was so fast this year? :foxcostanbrough:

because it had 4 wheeles, 4 tires, a hemi, a hell of a driver, and a hell of a crew/owners. :thumb:
FOR4
  #4 10/9/07 11:56 PM
Originally Posted by jjones776:
because it had 4 wheeles, 4 tires, a hemi, a hell of a driver, and a hell of a crew/owners. :thumb:
right answer :rolling::rolling:
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #5 10/10/07 1:43 AM
Betya if you asked Dan Drinan,bout #53,He could tell ya a few things chassis wise,that they mite have figured out!!....Not takin away anything from Pilot/Crew,cause they're definately all on the same page!!!......Keep'em guess'n in 08!!.....
LocalYokel (Offline)
  #6 10/10/07 1:52 AM
what?? you must be high! Joey Deevnan, Brad and Steve, along with not to mention Johnny Stanbrough know way more about a dirt sprinter than Danny "no tact" Drinan! :loser::foxcostanbrough:

You better take care of me, Lord. If you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.
Rex W. (Offline)
  #7 10/10/07 6:30 AM
Originally Posted by AustinSprinter:
Betya if you asked Dan Drinan,bout #53,He could tell ya a few things chassis wise,that they mite have figured out!!....Not takin away anything from Pilot/Crew,cause they're definately all on the same page!!!......Keep'em guess'n in 08!!.....
Now that right there is funny . Geesh:doh:
Mr. Happy
  #8 10/10/07 12:21 PM
:action-smiley-049:
Eagle14 (Offline)
  #9 10/10/07 4:54 PM
I bet it is the reverse jacobs ladder set up with the trick juejue-slingwing rearend adjuster, its located right next to the... wait wait wait... i've said to much already..:headbang:
illinisprintfan (Offline)
  #10 10/10/07 4:56 PM
As fast as it was these past few seasons, I thought there might be a military JATO bottle under there or something.