IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #1 10/27/22 2:35 PM
Wondering if anyone know of a good Sprint Car wall calendar. Preferably wingless mostly USAC action shots. Thanks
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, Ilovedirttrackracing
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #2 10/27/22 2:42 PM
Coastal 181 has a couple mainly wing. I am going to order the midget calendar.
4 Likes: flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing, oppweld, tirespinner
chrismattlin (Offline)
  #3 10/27/22 2:46 PM
Pretty much all of the photographers can have a calendar made for you. Most will even do them custom for you where you can choose 12 photos from their collection. It will cost you more than a mass-produced calendar, but you will end up with something you actually like, will be unique, and you will be supporting people who love the same thing you do.

Check out some of the photographers websites.

(Edit) Actually, a lot of photags can have a lot of different products made for you with their images. In the past, I've had made for me a custom Bryan Clauson poster, as well as a custom Dave Darland coffee mug. Great for Christmas, but things like that need to be ordered soon if you'll need 'em by Christmas.
10 Likes: azsprintfan1, BrentTFunk, cmakin, dirtnonwingfan, EBookerFan, flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, oppweld, tirespinner
mc/rider (Offline)
  #4 10/27/22 4:09 PM
cmakin on here everyday

When in doubt Gas It
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, Ilovedirttrackracing, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, mlamb, rapid robert, tirespinner
cmakin (Offline)
  #5 10/28/22 9:15 AM
Originally Posted by mc/rider:
cmakin on here everyday
Man, I haven't made any other than a Ballou calendar for years. I haven't even shot that much full size sprint car racing this year. Wing cars are dead down here, and I have only hit the road this year for Sprint Week. If there is an interest, I can hit the archives, but I am a bit busy with a day job and all. . . . .

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, chrismattlin, Ilovedirttrackracing, tirespinner
cmakin (Offline)
  #6 10/28/22 9:17 AM
Originally Posted by chrismattlin:
Pretty much all of the photographers can have a calendar made for you. Most will even do them custom for you where you can choose 12 photos from their collection. It will cost you more than a mass-produced calendar, but you will end up with something you actually like, will be unique, and you will be supporting people who love the same thing you do.

Check out some of the photographers websites.

(Edit) Actually, a lot of photags can have a lot of different products made for you with their images. In the past, I've had made for me a custom Bryan Clauson poster, as well as a custom Dave Darland coffee mug. Great for Christmas, but things like that need to be ordered soon if you'll need 'em by Christmas.
If someone wants to go through my photos and chose 13 (One for the cover), I would be happy to crank one out. They would be print on demand, so how many you get is up to you.

www.manvelmotorsports.com

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, chrismattlin, dirtnonwingfan, flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing, tirespinner, TNRustler
DRFan87 (Offline)
  #7 10/28/22 10:21 AM
Indy Racing Images does a very good job. Their 2023 Calendar is on sale now

https://www.indyracingimages.com/product-page/calendar
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, chrismattlin, EBookerFan, flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing, tirespinner, TNRustler
interpreter66 (Offline)
  #8 10/30/22 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
Wondering if anyone know of a good Sprint Car wall calendar. Preferably wingless mostly USAC action shots. Thanks
I always do Paul oxman publishing,they have wing and non wing and a couple vintage every year, all in one calendar with one main picture at the top and smaller pictures on the side for every month
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, Ilovedirttrackracing, tirespinner