IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
billm233 (Offline)
  #11 7/22/19 8:48 AM
I have had no issues with Flo since I started using it. I am also using a Roku, and have had no issues with that device.

Bill Miller
Ossian, Indiana

https://billm233.smugmug.com/
2 Likes: tirespinner, Will Shunk
Adolph (Offline)
  #12 7/22/19 8:53 AM
I would like a work area camera. If Flo is reading this stuff.
5 Likes: addictedtodirt, Chief Wahoo, mc/rider, racefan20, tirespinner
Kansasdirtfan (Offline)
  #13 7/22/19 12:03 PM
Flo and Roku have been virtually flawless for me. Remote mic and other audio inconsistencies have been minor issues from time to time, but other than that, I’ve had no negative experiences.

Bob Nikkel
modirt19 (Offline)
  #14 7/22/19 12:32 PM
No issues with Flo since I signed up.
I've had issues with the provider of my wifi
RockinRy (Offline)
  #15 7/22/19 3:03 PM
Flo has been great. They need to work on the wireless mic with Georgia I am sure tired of half the interviews being cut off.
That said I love the fact the replays are up right away. Can you imagine being a WoO fan and having to wait a week for the replay if you missed the race?
3 Likes: erich45, Therealether, tirespinner
chastaj (Offline)
  #16 7/22/19 9:27 PM
Just make sure your browser is up to date. I was having issues with Explorer and Flo would not load or play. Once I went to Google Crome it's been flawless.
jeff88ix (Offline)
  #17 7/22/19 9:36 PM
No issues at all with Flo, I have viewed it on Roku, Amazon Fire and Chrome on my WIndows 10 computer with no issues. seems like a great value to watch a lot of great racing.

Thanks
Jeff
duel (Offline)
  #18 7/22/19 10:08 PM
The money they charge vs the other streams way out weighs the glitches. Mostly mine is good though.
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, erich45, tirespinner
JDK222 (Offline)
  #19 7/22/19 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by robert gatten:
Tried to watch on Floracing but could only pull up the sound , no video at all.first time I have not been to race this year and said no problem I have Flo. Never had problems last year with other ppv. Disappointed.
I had the same problem and it was due to old IOS operating system. Actually had to get a new iPad but works now. They told me to download the app also but that wasn’t an option due to old operating system.

Jason D. Keefer
2 Likes: robert gatten, tirespinner
Griffittsmotorsports (Offline)
  #20 7/22/19 10:36 PM
Only issue I’ve had is the sound would go low and high but work perfect at the burg other then that Flo has been working great