IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > #DidntWinIt Nationals Sunday Aug 10 Jacksonville Speedway
8/6/14, 7:36 AM   #1
#DidntWinIt Nationals Sunday Aug 10 Jacksonville Speedway
kdobson

A race for the rest of us this Sunday at Jacksonville. Take a last minute make-up night since the County Fair and two rainouts haven't let us race in a month... add a group of racers wanting to race at home and some fans and drivers heading home from some big race in Iowa this weekend and you have...

#DidntWinIt Nationals

Hope to see you Sunday at Jacksonville Speedway

1 member likes this post: dirtnonwingfan
8/6/14, 8:22 AM   #2
dirt in ur beer
Banned

Race Count This Year: 41
Race Count Last Year: 28

Admission ... 1500 pennys.

8/6/14, 8:30 AM   #3
dirt in ur beer
Banned

As per your advertisement Ken... Apparently you don't understand how hoseheads works. Having witnessed the capitani classic last Sunday night with 71 cars . Imagine my surprise Monday morning to read a HH poster say that "the cappy classic is just a tune up show for the nationals and he wouldn't waste his money going again." Hoseheads has evolved into a place to complain about sprints and call people names. KEEP UP THE GD WORK KEN !!!

8/6/14, 9:13 AM   #4
Re: #DidntWinIt Natioinals Sunday Aug 10 Jacksonville Speedw
larsonfan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt in ur beer View Post
As per your advertisement Ken... Apparently you don't understand how hoseheads works. Having witnessed the capitani classic last Sunday night with 71 cars . Imagine my surprise Monday morning to read a HH poster say that "the cappy classic is just a tune up show for the nationals and he wouldn't waste his money going again." Hoseheads has evolved into a place to complain about sprints and call people names. KEEP UP THE GD WORK KEN !!!
And a place to show-off fake things....wink, wink

8/6/14, 9:44 AM   #5
dirt in ur beer
Banned

Until some ruined it for the whole class !!!!

1 member likes this post: larsonfan
8/6/14, 10:26 AM   #6
dirt in ur beer
Banned

She was only trying to "lighten" the mood and have a little fun with the boys that enjoy the same thing she does.....sprint car / midget racing. They certainly taught her a lesson . She greatly enjoyed watching them thump their chests and beat her up again a couple weeks ago. ESpecially since she hadn't graced their presence for about 5-6 months. We have met some of the greatest people at tracks in Ohio , indiana , Missouri , Illinois and Iowa and don't need their approval.
Last edited by dirt in ur beer; 8/6/14 at 10:28 AM.

1 member likes this post: larsonfan
8/6/14, 10:41 AM   #7
larsonfan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt in ur beer View Post
She was only trying to "lighten" the mood and have a little fun with the boys that enjoy the same thing she does.....sprint car / midget racing. They certainly taught her a lesson . She greatly enjoyed watching them thump their chests and beat her up again a couple weeks ago. ESpecially since she hadn't graced their presence for about 5-6 months. We have met some of the greatest people at tracks in Ohio , indiana , Missouri , Illinois and Iowa and don't need their approval.
I know, and I was just messing with ya Dirt! I'm done on there too. I was no angel on there, but I fought fire with fire when I had to. Once somebody went personal I fought back. IOW is a hundred times better, and I have made some good friends on here. If you guys ever get over to Waynesfield, OH let me know. Great folks there.

Anyway, sorry, not trying to hijack this thread - great idea for a race, great promotion of it - sounds fun and I wish this race at Jacksonville the best!

8/6/14, 11:14 AM   #8
DiehardRaceFan

Race Count Last Year: 72

Looking forward to this one. Getting an early dose of open wheel racing BEFORE the traditional state fair events.

8/6/14, 11:28 AM   #9
dirt in ur beer
Banned

Great idea Ken ! We were gonna go to knoxville Saturday then Belleville Sunday for powri. Thank you for giving us another choice a lot closer to home that most likely will have some bad fast cars traveling through.

8/10/14, 10:38 AM   #10
DiehardRaceFan

Race Count Last Year: 72

It is race day. Going to have the call for this one, and the events of last night still weigh pretty heavily, as it will in the coming days. I hope to see a great field of cars, great racing, and most importantly THAT EVERYONE STAYS SAFE.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > #DidntWinIt Nationals Sunday Aug 10 Jacksonville Speedway