IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kyle Larson High Limit Open Presented by K1 Race Wear
8/5/22, 9:55 AM   #1
Kyle Larson High Limit Open Presented by K1 Race Wear
Lincoln Park Speedway

Kyle Larson High Limit Open Presented by K1 Race Wear
August 16th (Tuesday)
Tickets on sale now at Ticket Hoss for general admission (If you purchase online, you get a $5.00 discount on adult tickets plus your entry line will open 30 minutes prior to gate purchasing)
Presale General Admission Tickets Adults $35/Kids 6 to 12 are $15
Race Day Gate General Admission Tickets Adults $40/Kids 6 to 12 are $15
Presale Check-in and gate lane will open at 330pm
Race Day Gate General Admission will open 4pm
Autograph session with Reigning Nascar Champion Kyle Larson and friends will begin at 430pm!
Attached Images
Highlimit Logo.jpg (256.7 KB, 143 views)

8/7/22, 9:46 AM   #2
Re: Kyle Larson High Limit Open Presented by K1 Race Wear
Lincoln Park Speedway

Tickets are onsale now at Ticket Hoss app

8/8/22, 12:41 PM   #3
Lincoln Park Speedway

bump

8/9/22, 10:25 AM   #4
Lincoln Park Speedway

Kyle Larson High Limit Open Presented by K1 Race Wear August 16th (Tuesday) is only 1 week away!!!! Here is a map of how the Main Gate will work on August 16th.

If you have gotten your tickets from Ticket Hoss, then you will want to proceed to the Ticket Hoss table that is outside the main gate to the north (please see map), once you have your wristband on you will proceed through the reentry lane.

If you are purchasing tickets at the gate, then please proceed through the Cash or the Cash/Credit Line. After getting your band, then you may use the reentry lane.

You exit via the south end gate during the event (not shown on map)
Attached Images
gate 16th of august.jpg (164.7 KB, 67 views)

8/10/22, 8:53 AM   #5
Lincoln Park Speedway

August 16th Bomber Race is an invitational race. This means it is not a points race. Bombers will be $75 to start and $600.00 to win.
Drivers were chosen for a invite based upon their position in the points at the time of the invite. A driver that could not participate is replaced by the next in the point driver. As this is an invitational, it is limited to 20 participants.
Drivers that received an invite and participating are: Megan Cavaness, Jordan Almanza, Joseph Raber, Josh Foxworthy, Randy Foxworthy, Scott Tidwell, Corey Anstead, Brad Davis, Albert Orr, Jason Carson, Andrew Pollock, Jay Smith, Katie Grigsby, David Wallen, David Shepherd, Bobby Tarrh, Tyler Rogers, Jeremy Tate, Cody Tate, and David Bumgardner.

8/10/22, 1:37 PM   #6
Lincoln Park Speedway

Due to ticket numbers sold already through the Ticket Hoss App, there will be a change to Lincoln Park Speedway Policy. Lawn Chair seating will still be ALLOWED but cooler size will be limited.

Permitted Cooler Size will be an Individual Cooler max of 30 quart. This means the max size you can have is 25.3 x 19 x 18.5 inches.

Coolers larger than this will not be permitted through the gate!

Thank you for your understanding and consideration of your fellow race fans in advance!

1 member likes this post: chrismattlin
8/10/22, 1:38 PM   #7
ginblueearth

Thanks for cooperating with the Jackson Nationals. I thought the whole idea of this new series was to help sprint car racing. But it shares appears to me that your hell bent on hurting sprint car racing and and fans great job Kyle Larson and Brad Sweet thanks A lot. Glen Murra

8/10/22, 1:49 PM   #8
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginblueearth View Post
Thanks for cooperating with the Jackson Nationals. I thought the whole idea of this new series was to help sprint car racing. But it shares appears to me that your hell bent on hurting sprint car racing and and fans great job Kyle Larson and Brad Sweet thanks A lot. Glen Murra
Explain to me how a race hundreds of miles away affects the Jackson Nationals. This race is on tuesday the Jackson Nationals starts Thursday. I think you have a screw loose somewhere.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

8/10/22, 2:41 PM   #9
brown11b

Quote:
thanks for cooperating with the jackson nationals. I thought the whole idea of this new series was to help sprint car racing. But it shares appears to me that your hell bent on hurting sprint car racing and and fans great job kyle larson and brad sweet thanks a lot. Glen murra
wut?

4 members like this post: Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier
8/10/22, 2:57 PM   #10
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Quote:
With racing going on in Pennsylvania and California you might wanna think about canceling. No consideration at all

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kyle Larson High Limit Open Presented by K1 Race Wear