IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kyle Larson High Limit Open Presented by K1 Race Wear
8/13/22, 6:18 PM   #61
Re: Kyle Larson High Limit Open Presented by K1 Race Wear
ginblueearth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
WTH? Really, Since your first post it's been all DRAMA. I think both Jackosn and High Limit will both have high car counts and good teams. Larson, Macri, Marks, Wagner At LPS. probably fourty more. Just to make the show is more than second or third at some.

Why is it such a big deal? Pick one, GO, Have fun.
I hope I'm worried about nothing. And I hope you're exactly right. But there is one thing that does stink here. Larson comes up with a series, and he's. And he's gonna race in his own series. That does stink. But I'm wrong about that, too probably. I just don't think that's right. He comes up with big money for other teams to win, and then he comes in and takes it. I just don't think that's right. I think maybe he should put somebody else in the 57 car. For his high dollar races or whatever it's called. Same thing. Yeah, if the World of Outlaw cars end up running, The Brad Sweet should do the same. Somewhere down the road, there's gonna be a conflict of interest. It's gonna cause a big problem. And yes, I do agree with you. Pick one. And go and enjoy yourself. It appears the weather is gonna be good. Tuesday and looks like the weather is gonna be good. Thursday Friday and Saturday for Jackson. Everybody have fun. Glen Murra PS 2022 Knoxville champion will be Donny Schatz They finally figured the Henry out.

8/13/22, 9:42 PM   #62
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Starting the series, scheduling the series, now participating in the series. Anything else keeping you awake at night. The man is a true outlaw and I would think has the respect of drivers from several series. Nothing knee jerk here. This subject has probably been hashed over with various drivers and owners for some time. Larson has fortunately earned the means and respect to push forward with this project. Im sure there are substantial players behind the scenes.

8/14/22, 4:08 AM   #63
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 22

Tony Stewart has drove in his own series and Dale Blaney stills races at the big ones @ sharron and he owns the place. Who cares,track and rules are same for everyone.

Speaking of Knoxville, I was there. Funny, majority of crowed booed him, but stood up and cheered when he took the lead and won.

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, ginblueearth, Hustlin-Hoosier, mc/rider
8/14/22, 8:17 AM   #64
miledirt

There were more cheers than boos for Kyle in our section
What a race by the way

1 member likes this post: Hustlin-Hoosier
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kyle Larson High Limit Open Presented by K1 Race Wear