IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > brett burdete??????
10/3/09, 11:53 AM   #1
brett burdete??????
5JMOFFATTFAN!

hey just wondering if anyone knows how bret burdete is doing seems like we have neglected to talk about him lately......???? hope he is doing ok

2 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, tjtomthumb
10/3/09, 2:06 PM   #2
Re: brett burdete??????
Sprintwatcher

Talked to his dad Joe a few weeks ago he had just gone to the doctor and they are hoping the doc will release him in early November . As of now he's still wearing a brace ! But Joe said he was healing up nicely.

Brian

10/3/09, 3:59 PM   #3
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

Good news! Thanks for the update. Please let us know if you hear anything else. I know that many members are wishing Brett the best and interested in updates.

10/3/09, 5:16 PM   #4
ThaBurgFan

Heard the other day from family members that Brett is considering going into the military. I haven't talked to Brett or Joe to confirm but I think Brett will make the right decision for himself. Brett is a good kid and although we hope he keeps racing we know that the decision is Brett's.

10/4/09, 10:39 PM   #5
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

I heard he was going to Florida this winter to race wings to get some seat time

10/5/09, 1:37 PM   #6
HarleyHoney

Brett was at Lawrenceburg Speedway on Friday night hanging out on the backstretch. He looks good and is anxious to be released. As stated above, we hate to see him leave racing, but he does have to do what is best for him. This is a decision that he has to make and we will support him in whatever direction he goes. However, I do not believe there to be a definite decision made at this time. Time will tell. The important thing is that he is getting better and will be physically able to pursue whatever he wants.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > brett burdete??????