PIT CART

Quote:
Originally Posted by revjimk View Post
What was the longest?
I am not sure but I would bet LarryO was involved 😆

4 members like this post: Charles Nungester, PJ Wright, racefan20, tirespinner
4/4/22, 3:15 PM   #282
ThrowbackRacingTeam

I know one thing, if I were USAC I would not use the same lab as WRG.

2 members like this post: Charles Nungester, tirespinner
4/4/22, 3:26 PM   #283
Re: Tire Dopers
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by revjimk View Post
What was the longest?

Not sure but there were several that got out of hand that Bill would delete the out of hand post and they'd still run dozens of pages worth Maybe 6-800 post. Then he went to a if it got out of hand, He'd delete those post and close the thread.

Followed by a new thread, Why was my Tire doping thread closed and my post removed?

Bill: Because I wanted too....... Closed that too

1 member likes this post: fish
4/4/22, 3:37 PM   #284
PJ Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIT CART View Post
I am not sure but I would bet LarryO was involved 😆
Oh man, there's a blast from the past!😏
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

4 members like this post: luckybuc97, racefan20, tirespinner, TQ29m
4/4/22, 8:03 PM   #285
tinkertoys

We literally prep the basketball shoes in AAU. No rules against it. Also it's an open shoe competition. Just like racing should be.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
4/4/22, 10:36 PM   #286
Charles Nungester

Well, seen one sprint/champ team say they went to meeting and are more than satisfied with the evidence given.

1 member likes this post: opnwhlmnd
4/5/22, 12:20 AM   #287
SoIllSprinter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Well, seen one sprint/champ team say they went to meeting and are more than satisfied with the evidence given.
Daigh Motorsports, 71p sprinter and 27p SC say they are more than satisfied with USAC on their Facebook page after attending the meeting and hearing USAC’s information.

2 members like this post: chrismattlin, tirespinner
4/5/22, 12:24 AM   #288
SoIllSprinter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoIllSprinter View Post
Daigh Motorsports, 71p sprinter and 27p SC say they are more than satisfied with USAC on their Facebook page after attending the meeting and hearing USAC’s information.
Posted on Daigh Motorsports Facebook page: “Carla and I went to the USAC meeting tonight. We are both more than satisfied that USAC did and is doing the most complete job of getting to the bottom of the tire debacle. They were completely forthcoming with the results and reason they had multiple tests done. They showed the actual test results and did an excellent job of explaining them. They have spent thousands of dollars to make sure they are accurate. They are waiting on the results of a 4th test that is so precise it will list every single compound and chemical in the tires. This test alone is almost $10,000. The chemical that was in question isn’t even used for soaking at all, and can not be purchased by anyone outside the tire industry. It also didn’t show up in tests by 2 out of the 3 labs. If a tire altering chemical is found in the last test they will institute penalties at that time.
As far as the rumors of teams or title sponsors making threats, this is completely false and bears no substance. If NOS was going to threaten someone it would be the WOO extreme series as they as a whole are more vested in the WOO series.
I am stating now that Daigh/Phillips Motorsports is satisfied with USAC and it’s course of action current and going forward. We will compete with the USAC Silver Crown series, and the Sprint car series when we are able.
We will possibly run with the other series if we can, travel permitting.”
Information from the horses mouth, as it were. Flail away as you will.
Last edited by SoIllSprinter; 4/5/22 at 12:26 AM.

4/5/22, 7:03 AM   #289
kb78

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoIllSprinter View Post
Posted on Daigh Motorsports Facebook page: “Carla and I went to the USAC meeting tonight. We are both more than satisfied that USAC did and is doing the most complete job of getting to the bottom of the tire debacle. They were completely forthcoming with the results and reason they had multiple tests done. They showed the actual test results and did an excellent job of explaining them. They have spent thousands of dollars to make sure they are accurate. They are waiting on the results of a 4th test that is so precise it will list every single compound and chemical in the tires. This test alone is almost $10,000. The chemical that was in question isn’t even used for soaking at all, and can not be purchased by anyone outside the tire industry. It also didn’t show up in tests by 2 out of the 3 labs. If a tire altering chemical is found in the last test they will institute penalties at that time.
As far as the rumors of teams or title sponsors making threats, this is completely false and bears no substance. If NOS was going to threaten someone it would be the WOO extreme series as they as a whole are more vested in the WOO series.
I am stating now that Daigh/Phillips Motorsports is satisfied with USAC and it’s course of action current and going forward. We will compete with the USAC Silver Crown series, and the Sprint car series when we are able.
We will possibly run with the other series if we can, travel permitting.”
Information from the horses mouth, as it were. Flail away as you will.

God I hate facts, they screw up good drama.

4/5/22, 7:41 AM   #290
Charles Nungester

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb78 View Post
God I hate facts, they screw up good drama.
Still Drama. If WRG used same lab

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tire Dopers