IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Nate (Offline)
  #21 2/26/19 11:37 PM
Originally Posted by racer-x:
I thought in this country you were innocent before guilty? I don’t believe half of what the daily news is each day maybe the media is wrong again?

I remember a smart man told me a long time ago everybody wanted to see Mickey Mantel strike out!

That kid sure was fast at the little 500 !!
I heard this way before anyone posted this but in trying to keep this site from turning into HoseHeads (although I’ll admit I’ve been trolling Reno and Dreamland Speedpark pretty regularly for the last week) I refrained from posting but now that it’s out there..

Yes, innocent before proven guilt but this kid is crazy regardless of running well at the Little 500 a couple times and logging a couple top 10s.

Yes, the chick is stupid for more or less getting catfished but per the reports from officials he already admitted to luring her down there and trying to “scare her”

Kid had his way paid! Daddy is paying the bills and has connections all over the racing world and he got hung up on a girl instead. Can’t say I feel an ounce bit of sorry for him.

Nate Bickel - @natefb22
3 Likes: bighd0522, tirespinner, trannyman
Puppy (Offline)
  #22 2/27/19 6:22 AM
This whole thing is just terrible. I feel bad for the girl and for Davey Sr, and his wife...

Originally Posted by TKRacing:
mediocre “race car driver” father.
As for this foolish statement, I'd like to see you strap on a Supermodified and go faster than him!!!
6 Likes: Bostonian, Chase Hightower, CRA91, interpreter66, racer-x, tirespinner
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #23 2/27/19 7:42 AM
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo:
Maybe he should be banned from Kokomo, Lawrenceburg, and Eldora for actions detrimental to racing.
His girlfriend isn't Tony Stewart, Chief.
6 Likes: Kinser11, racenut69, RockinRy, team3521, tirespinner, trannyman
stoney (Offline)
  #24 2/27/19 1:58 PM
Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike:
His girlfriend isn't Tony Stewart, Chief.
How do you know?
Kinser11 (Offline)
  #25 1/20/20 4:26 PM
Did this ever get worked out?