Friday night. Guess I'm old school.
I do understand it's a business decision
from Stewart's standpoint.

Best Regards,
John
4 Likes: dirtball, duel, MIracing, Wingman
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #2 9/19/16 12:08 PM
John, last time I checked the all stars don't run fenders.
27 Likes: bighd0522, bsmith8, Can26, dirt330, Duane Hancock, fish, flatout, Fox.53, GYATK94, Jbaldwin, Jim Gardner, jim goerge, Mattmac05, motorhead748, Mrs.Goacher5g, Nate, PIT CART, ronmil, ryan84, RynoK1999, speed bump, Task Force, TBONE, tdt636, Tony Stewart Racing, TQ97, wideopen24
duel (Offline)
  #3 9/19/16 2:20 PM
Seems like a lot to fit into one night. Usually running all the usac cars takes till midnight.
3 Likes: luckybuc97, mowerman, tirespinner
revjimk (Offline)
  #4 9/19/16 2:23 PM
Originally Posted by duel:
Seems like a lot to fit into one night. Usually running all the usac cars takes till midnight.
Thats what I was wondering. People here say Eldora can handle it
3 Likes: duel, flagboy55, tirespinner
John P Huss (Offline)
  #5 9/19/16 2:27 PM
Flag Boy- No disrespect intended.
I have been attending 4 Crown for
years. I'm a non wing fan. To bring
winged sprints to this event is not good.
Again I understand Tony Stewart's position
from a business stand point. I was a business
man for many years. Now retired.

Best Regards,
John
7 Likes: dirtball, duel, flagboy55, interpreter66, oppweld, RadRacer, tirespinner
brsteg (Offline)
  #6 9/19/16 3:01 PM
Looks to me this makes it a true 4-Crown again instead of a triple crown with a prelim night. Maybe they should start qualifying the Crown cars on Friday again?
4 Likes: flagboy55, Hotrod, interpreter66, tirespinner
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #7 9/19/16 3:09 PM
True 4 crown for sure! And even with all the racing I'll be surprised if we aren't all done by 11
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #8 9/19/16 5:36 PM
Not knocking but if the midgets have more than two heats, I'll be surprised. Champs qualify and run feature. maybe a LCQ

All stars will be no more than the Mods or LM's they used to get.

I would love to see a major track rework before the consi's as to not be one rubber groove locked down like the last two I seen in the features..

We'll see, Be the only two wing sprints I seen all year between the 4Crown and Sprintacular. Thankfully at Eldora the features are pretty good for them.

They start hotlapping and then qualifying at 4:30 Racing at 8 so it should run off and maybe they'll have a chance to work it before 8 too.

Charles Nungester
Rich Mersereau (Offline)
  #9 9/19/16 5:49 PM
Kinda hard to believe someone wouldn't like to see all 3 USAC top divisions and the All Stars, man are race fans fickle.
19 Likes: Bobv, Chris Wilson, dirt330, dkdorkboy, EBookerFan, EPSpeed, fish, flagboy55, flatout, Hotrod, kgray1974, motorhead748, PIT CART, progressive22, Russ, ryan84, throb, TQ97, wideopen24
revjimk (Offline)
  #10 9/19/16 5:56 PM
Originally Posted by John P Huss:
Flag Boy- No disrespect intended.
I have been attending 4 Crown for
years. I'm a non wing fan. To bring
winged sprints to this event is not good.
Again I understand Tony Stewart's position
from a business stand point. I was a business
man for many years. Now retired.

Best Regards,
John
To each his own... I prefer wingless too, but "variety is the spice of life". Its my 1st 4 Crown, first Eldora visit, they say its really fast, winged cars are fast, so have at it! Every kind of open wheel racer, I can't complain...
5 Likes: flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, motorhead748, PJ Wright, speed bump