IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
mini01 (Offline)
  #1 2/2/13 1:30 PM
4 drivers ? how is the most feard driver you no or seen not as in bad driver but as in if i make him mad he might come over and flip my car over with me in it and with his bear hands and laf about it like its a game and just walk a way and help some one else work on there car like gental gient. becouse i always see little drivers i just want to see if there is big muscler drivers out there thanks
midgetmaniac (Offline)
  #2 2/2/13 1:50 PM
It is hard to understand exactly what your looking for , but for those old enough on here , it sounds like your describing Bob Kinser. He was big enough and strong enough to turn a car over, yet willing to help young drivers. I don't think you wanted to upset him because he was man enough to take care of your problem!
5 Likes: bigq11, bpa94, ChadSmith, dirt_trackgurl006, racephoto1
TQ29m (Offline)
  #3 2/2/13 2:18 PM
Underline "UNDERSTAND", spelling is terrible, not only is it hard to understand, just trying to read it makes me dizzy! Bob

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
3 Likes: ChadSmith, interpreter66, mayor31
mini01 (Offline)
  #4 2/2/13 2:23 PM
thanks that is just the kind of people im looking 4 older or new drivers you just dont hear about that stuff i dont no if drivers just have 2 big of ego to talk a bout or what thay think there 2 big 4 there britches. sorry that it is so hard 2 under stand and spelling im tiping on phone and it sucks
streihawk8 (Offline)
  #5 2/2/13 2:25 PM
The two that I would have never wanted to get mad were Rick Ferkel and Billy Cassella.....pretty strong, but well mannered gassers!
rclaridge (Offline)
  #6 2/2/13 3:13 PM
I once saw Sheldon Kinser poke his finger in Rich Voglers chest all through the pits at Winchester and Vogler just kept backing up,I think that was the smart thing to do !!!

Posted via Mobile Device
mini01 (Offline)
  #7 2/2/13 3:53 PM
my self there was a mini sprint front end riped off and thay dident no how to get it in the trailer and a racer named race thats right race grabed the front end and lifed it up and just seed do you want it in forward or backward and the owner seed foward and there he went cared the car in the trailer and just walked a way the owner yeld thanks and he seed no problem i dont no his first name but he was vary strong and big he couldent have drove mini sprints
DAD (Offline)
  #8 2/2/13 5:32 PM
Originally Posted by mini01:
my self there was a mini sprint front end riped off and thay dident no how to get it in the trailer and a racer named race thats right race grabed the front end and lifed it up and just seed do you want it in forward or backward and the owner seed foward and there he went cared the car in the trailer and just walked a way the owner yeld thanks and he seed no problem i dont no his first name but he was vary strong and big he couldent have drove mini sprints
One you wouldn't want to cross would Probably be Old Dad (twenty or so Years ago), the baddest guy he knew would probably be Roy Robins, the guy who won the first Knoxville Nationals. Him and Bob Kinser raced together for years and the big question always was what would happen if these two guys ever came together. Best I know that never happened.

They were two gentleman racers and they never started a fight but did end a quite few. The Big guys just don't have to act bad. You just didn't walk up to one of them guys and start yelling and waving your arms, that was a no-no!

Honest Dad himself
mini01 (Offline)
  #9 2/2/13 8:41 PM
there is the kinda storey i wanted 2 hear thanks
Pine (Offline)
  #10 2/2/13 8:46 PM
Eye herd Jak Hewit was a purty gude wrastler !!!!
18 Likes: bandres21, Bill Gardner, ChadSmith, Claybird33, CRA91, davidm, Geoff Kaiser, IndySprintCar, jim goerge, koolaid89, LUCKYONE, mowerman, mtek56, PIT CART, Racer12, rdzsprint, TQ29m