IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
little Spike (Offline)
  #1 1/28/13 2:54 PM
Attention: Sunday February 10th at 2:00 p.m. there will be a meeting at the Waynesfield Raceway Park for all Mini Sprints Drivers, Owners. This meeting will be about all the rules for the 2013 race season. It will be held in the concession stand.
scott bradley1x (Offline)
  #2 1/28/13 6:51 PM
For the people that cannot attend will the rules b made public? On witch website? Thanks in advance

Posted via Mobile Device
WRP DK (Offline)
  #3 1/28/13 7:24 PM
All final rules used at Waynesfield Raceway Park for the 2013 season will be posted on our website and be labeled 2013. www.waynesfieldracewaypark.com

Posted via Mobile Device
WRP DK (Offline)
  #4 1/28/13 10:20 PM
One thing you can be assured of, there will be no added "pill draw" fees or "membership" fees for the mini sprint drivers at WRP this season. We have never had added fees for the driver to enter a race or join our club. We have supported mini sprint racing for years now. We also have a max engine size of 1000cc. This means if you want to run a 600 or 750 then you ate more than welcome to run with us. We strive to keep the costs down for the drivers and teams and this is why we want to have this meeting with any team thinking of racing at WRP even once. Please plan on attending with an open mind and offering constructive suggestions.

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: cwhipple, Phylo82
cwhipple (Offline)
  #5 1/29/13 10:43 PM
Very anxious to kick off the 2013 Season and hopefully making it out every weekend.

I love having a track like WRP 10 minutes from my house! If not for WRP, I would not have got back in to racing. Guess we will see if that is a good thing come May!!! See you on the 10th!

or
jjones752 (Offline)
  #6 1/30/13 12:48 AM
A little confused; AMSA is sanctioning the races at Waynesfield this year and their rules state a 1200cc max, but the max at Waynesfield is 1000?
little Spike (Offline)
  #7 1/30/13 9:45 AM
the rules for A.MS.A. is the 1000cc motors. And there will NOT be a pill draw or membership fee. All the change in the rules will be made after the meeting on the 10th of Feb. please attend.
2 Likes: cwhipple, somebodysmam
somebodysmam (Offline)
  #8 1/30/13 1:47 PM
Need to read the first post.
jjones752 (Offline)
  #9 1/31/13 6:50 AM
Originally Posted by little Spike:
the rules for A.MS.A. is the 1000cc motors. And there will NOT be a pill draw or membership fee. All the change in the rules will be made after the meeting on the 10th of Feb. please attend.
No point, since I have a 1200...
Phylo82 (Offline)
  #10 1/31/13 4:46 PM
Is the AMSA having any other races besides Waynesfield?

Posted via Mobile Device

Phil Heil
#13e Maxim Sprint
Owner, Crew Chief, Pit Crew, Hauler, Check Writer, Grunt