IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Joey Woods (Offline)
  #11 1/23/08 1:05 AM
Signed. :thumb:
throb (Offline)
  #12 1/23/08 2:56 AM
it doesnt seem like that long ago that i was growing up just a youngn' in terre haute. i remember the prestige and the honor that seemed to envelope the action track. i am only 28 and i would love to know what it was like back in the real hay day of the speedway. i remember the first time that i drove at the action track...it may as well have been the motor speedway. it was so exciting and memorable. i would challenge any driver who has an understanding of the action tracks history to refute their love and feelings for this wonderful and historical track. i feel very special knowing that i have raced on the same track as so many of the heros of the sport, and i am looking very forward to racing and being a fan of the action track for many years to come!

Rob Botts
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #13 1/23/08 7:34 AM
Signed! Now we can only pray that wise decisions are made to save this historic facility.
1BIGracefan (Offline)
  #14 1/23/08 7:44 AM
signed
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #15 1/23/08 7:49 AM
Signed. I am afraid we will needs lots of help on this one.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
E.P. (Offline)
  #16 1/23/08 8:23 AM
Signed...and I was wanting more than alotted 500 characters to type what I thought about this possible transaction.

Eric B. Pethtel
dirtywhiteboy
  #17 1/23/08 8:48 AM
Signed. It would be a shame to see Terre Haute have a situation like Springfield had with Little Springfield's demise.

Hopefuly it won't happen there.
PJ Wright (Offline)
  #18 1/23/08 8:50 AM
Signed. Just yesterday everybody was so upbeat about the future. I guess it's like that old saying about the light at the end of the tunnel being an oncoming train.:headbang:
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #19 1/23/08 9:14 AM
Signed
RacinFool (Offline)
  #20 1/23/08 9:39 AM
Signed! lets hope for the best! :thumb: