IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
fourteen fan (Offline)
  #21 4/28/19 6:46 PM
Yes they did. Cut it to 25 laps. We counted at least 10 seconds the guy sat there.
3 Likes: fish, RockinRy, tirespinner
richie (Offline)
  #22 4/28/19 7:22 PM
Originally Posted by Bostonian:
https://www.facebook.com/avbbss/videos/828904427490318/

I hate to say it but I think they announcers sound like a couple of idiots. That was a Bad scene and they sounded like rookies!
The voices you heard in the video of the accident were off-air chatter among race officials, not from the announcer.
3 Likes: Bostonian, Charles Nungester, tirespinner
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #23 4/28/19 7:32 PM
At least I know the people’s reaction in the booth was pretty much the same as mine. Anybody know if the lights cane on? You can clearly see the flag man waving the yellow. Just glad everyone was ok, that was ugly and coulda been hell of a lot worse.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
2 Likes: RockinRy, tirespinner
7horse (Offline)
  #24 4/28/19 7:36 PM
The same guy led all 100 laps, sounds amazing
ossuks (Offline)
  #25 4/28/19 8:21 PM
Originally Posted by 7horse:
Please, let me be the one.....everyone ghost this toad!!
4 Likes: 7horse, interpreter66, RockinRy, tirespinner
Kendall2020 (Offline)
  #26 4/28/19 8:49 PM
lol, I doubt that. Kody ran the fastest lap of the race on lap 73. it was 2 tenths faster than any other lap. Kody wouldhv loved some company.
The guy is on a different level right now.
2 Likes: rick42, tirespinner
Vookie (Offline)
  #27 4/28/19 8:51 PM
Originally Posted by 7horse:
More interesting than your posts.
8 Likes: 7horse, BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, fish, interpreter66, Jbaldwin, tirespinner, XtremeLS1
Jbaldwin (Offline)
  #28 4/28/19 9:26 PM
I was at race but couldn’t hear what announcer was saying. What happened to Kyle Hamilton early in race? I would have liked to seen if Santos had anything for Swanson. I thought it was a good race. Congrats to Kody, he’s not missing a beat this year.
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, MIracing, rick42, tirespinner
miledirt (Offline)
  #29 4/28/19 9:27 PM
The battle from second to fourth was VERY good
5 Likes: Chief Wahoo, MIracing, OnTheHammer, RockinRy, tirespinner
rpedersen20 (Offline)
  #30 4/28/19 9:31 PM
If the lights didnt come on that's another thing in itself. But if they were on then it's time to leave the radios out of pavement sprint racing except for the little 5. Make these guys be aware of what's going on again. Most pavement sprint racers who are new to it rely on siri way to much and never didnt have her giving directions.

After many of his wins Stanbrough’s fans can be heard chanting “King of Indiana.” - quote from onedirt.com