IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Sprintjunky (Offline)
  #11 11/27/17 5:59 PM
My prayers to you and your family. Boots.
dirt_trackgurl006 (Offline)
  #12 11/27/17 6:30 PM
Thank you all!!
I just wanted to keep yal aware of what is going on, since so many of you has been asking me about them...i was given permission to post on here, just not on facebook...i know more people get on here rather than facebook anyways..
Gail is home and from what dad said is doing okay for the time being...time will only tell...
Thank yal for the continued support for my family...
Kasi
18 Likes: bigq11, Charles Nungester, Danny Burton, Dgentry51, dirtnonwingfan, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, jim goerge, luckybuc97, mc/rider, PJ Wright, racegal, racenut69, ronmil, scottyCbus, Steve Wendel, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
jim goerge (Offline)
  #13 11/29/17 12:10 AM
Kasi Please tell them I'm praying for them and miss them so much. Tell Gail I am telling her the exact same words Mrs. G tells me "Keep fighting the fight and don"t give up NEVER GIVE UP". Kasi you got to hang in there too girlfriend. Hope I get to see ya at DuQion in a couple weeks. Love you guys Jim P S Thank you for the uodate, please keep us informed
8 Likes: davidm, dirt_trackgurl006, i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, racegal, ronmil, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #14 11/29/17 8:54 AM
Kim and I will be having Gail and Lloyd and their families in our prayers.
2 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, tirespinner
scottyCbus (Offline)
  #15 11/29/17 12:59 PM
Continued prayers for all involved Kasi! I love you and miss you all!
2 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, tirespinner
dirt_trackgurl006 (Offline)
  #16 12/1/17 3:42 PM
Gail said thank you for ALL the cards and gifts she has received...
They have in home health care now they said gail can only go to dr apps get hair done an church she hates it...so if anyone wishes to stop in and visit please Do, either give them a call or get hold of me first to make sure they will be home and or to get the address...
We love and miss you all
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, racenut69, tirespinner