IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
interpreter66 (Offline)
  #21 5/3/13 7:11 PM
dont for get you have to be able to haul the car to the races also
  #22 5/3/13 7:31 PM
How about Kyle Cummins. He has many wins with mscs and local races around indiana. He doesn't run a lot of USAC due to his finances. But is always a contender ask anyone. He can drive. Now days mscs races are sacked just like a USAC race. He also has three mscs championships and I think a local one somewhere.

Posted via Mobile Device
Gene Franckowiak (Offline)
  #23 5/3/13 9:54 PM
The only words that come to my mind after reading this post is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and WOW !!!
8 Likes: dustbowl, gentry26x, jim goerge, MEAT, mowerman, pavement#23, ronmil, SPRINTCAR
jim goerge (Offline)
  #24 5/4/13 2:38 PM
Originally Posted by Gene Franckowiak:
The only words that come to my mind after reading this post is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and WOW !!!
Me too Gene And going to do it with a 360 too Maybe on a dry slicky one grove starting on pole Doubtful but maybe
5 Likes: FishBurger, Gene Franckowiak, Mud Packer, pavement#23, robert gatten
donwilshe (Offline)
  #25 5/4/13 7:37 PM
Little Update.

I was waiting for the call from Spike to see if the winged dirt car would work and they said it would not unwinged.
Bummer on that deal. If we cant cut the car in half and make it work we are gonna have to scratch that car.

Next I am waiting for feedback from Spike on a suggestion i got and that was to cut the double reverse off the
front and that might work.

Now I need to hear if the JEI dirt car will work. I saw some pretty good drivers mentioned that came and went
for various reason. When you are trying to get lot of cars racing you might go through some drivers for lots of
reasons as we have supported racers for 5 years now.

We have also never taken a dime of purse money from any drivers, and paid most of the expenses so we aren't
all the bad a team to race for!

Hey guys we weren't expecting to win the races just have some fun and let some idle drivers get some laps. Racing
a 360 Open or the ASCS is a challenge alot of drivers would except!

The drivers you mentioned were:

Billy Wease
Bobby Santos
Tanner Swanson
Kody Swanson
Jason Blonde - 4 years

Lets add the drivers that also drove for me that never got a mention in addition to:

Greg Leonard
Johnny Bridges
Donny Adams
Tim Cox
Geoff Kaiser
Ryan Litt
Dave Baumgartner
Brett Mann
Jaret Horstmann - JV
Jimmy McCune - Whoops he still drives for me!
Kyle Edwards - Super Modified
Brian Gingras
Dave Steele - JV
Dude Teate
AJ Russell
Nathan Bevard
Jarett Andretti

I bet I forgot at least 5 more

I don't think i can mention the 6 drivers that
I helped sponsor so they could race.

Just wait I be adding and deleting some more!

4 of the ten drivers listed in 2013 USAC Sprint series
have called so we will see!

Suellen Wilshe
cshuman (Offline)
  #26 5/4/13 8:28 PM
You pay your drivers 100%? Heck sign me up.. Ill run your spike, JEI, maxim, gambler, whatever..

Posted via Mobile Device
12 Likes: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, Dirtfan, groove grabber, interpreter66, Isaac Chapple Racing, jim goerge, monkeyboy, mtek56, mud goodsleeve, pavement#23, RacingGirl10
4wheelsinthekoosh (Offline)
  #27 5/4/13 8:59 PM
And it seems there way in the track. Maybe even gas to get them there shu. I vote you guys hire shu.

Posted via Mobile Device
4 Likes: jim goerge, koolaid89, mud goodsleeve, pavement#23
donwilshe (Offline)
  #28 5/4/13 9:01 PM
100% plus pit passes, food at the track, food before the races, etc.. Isnt that the standard deal.
Oh yes gas money, tires, etc.. Membership in the series. Doenst everyone do that.
As I see it the drivers are risking their lives, working 30 hours on the car and they more
than deserve it all. i thought that was standard deal been doing it for 5 years
Whoops Maybe
Sue
3 Likes: DAD, koolaid89, pavement#23
Gene Franckowiak (Offline)
  #29 5/4/13 10:04 PM
Casey, the way this guy likes to blow his own horn......I figure him for owning a brass band not a race team....hahahahaha.....what a blowhard. I got this, I'm gettin' that, I gotta consult here, I gotta, gotta, gotta....sounds like this guy is the center of his own universe.
4 Likes: burndown, Fredy, interpreter66, pavement#23
hupp#9 (Offline)
  #30 5/4/13 10:07 PM
Add my name to the list then

Logan Hupp

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: Isaac Chapple Racing, scooter99