2 members like this post: chrismattlin, tirespinner
6/30/22, 12:12 PM   #3
Re: Flo MAVTV Partnership
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Here is the entire article.

Flo & MavTV Combining...
Know it was mentioned a week or so ago on here but it's now official....

FloSports and MAVTV – two of the most recognizable brands in the live streaming industry – announced Thursday a groundbreaking partnership that will deliver a powerhouse product to motorsports enthusiasts.

The partnership between the two companies will deliver new MAVTV Plus live content to fans through the FloRacing platform. Live programming previously delivered through MAVTV Plus, including the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series, Chili Bowl Nationals finals and Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, will be streamed on FloRacing through the “MAVTV on FloRacing” banner.

“We place enormous value on the fan experience; we want to give our customers the best viewing experience possible,” said Morgan Lucas, President of Lucas Oil. “MAVTV's mission is to connect race fans to their favorite events - from anywhere. FloSports helps us deliver on that mission, giving subscribers the best support, technology, and access to the motorsports events they love. We are all-in and eager to build this partnership into the best motorsports streaming platform available.”

“We’re incredibly excited to welcome MAVTV viewers from across the globe to FloSports,” said Mark Floreani, CEO and Co-Founder, FloSports. “Our platform will give current MAVTV Plus users access to all of our live and on-demand events including motorsports and so much more. With the first live MAVTV on FloRacing event streaming today, we aim to create a seamless viewing experience and ensure not a minute of a live event is missed.”

FloRacing and MAVTV Plus will both stream new MAVTV Plus live programming to their subscribers starting today, June 30, through midnight on Tuesday, July 26. After that, fans will need to subscribe to FloRacing to watch MAVTV Plus programming.
This week’s MAVTV on FloRacing programming will include four races for the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series as well as the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Redbud National.

With the addition of MAVTV Plus live programming, FloRacing’s live streaming schedule includes over 2,000 live races annually. All of these races can be viewed with an annual subscription.

MAVTV will be contacting MAVTV Plus subscribers with information about their accounts and instructions on how to subscribe to FloRacing to watch new, live MAVTV programming moving forward.

The groundbreaking partnership between FloRacing and the MAVTV Motorsports Network will not impact MAVTV’s programming available through cable television.

3 members like this post: chrismattlin, PIT CART, tirespinner
6/30/22, 1:04 PM   #4
Will Shunk

Does this mean powrI on FLO? Love FLO for On Demand replays.

4 members like this post: chrismattlin, luckybuc97, nathans1012, tirespinner
6/30/22, 4:06 PM   #5
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Shunk View Post
Does this mean powrI on FLO? Love FLO for On Demand replays.

The next powri races are on the Flo schedule

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

4 members like this post: chrismattlin, erich45, luckybuc97, tirespinner
6/30/22, 4:19 PM   #6
Sprints fan 11

Lucas Oil Late Models on tonight on Flo.

2 members like this post: chrismattlin, Stevensville Mike
6/30/22, 6:34 PM   #7
chrismattlin

Yay! I was dreading having to do the "stream juggle" tonight at IRP. Although it doesn't specifically mention the 500 sprint series....

richie?

6/30/22, 7:30 PM   #8
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I know what it means for Flo viewers, But Im wondering if there is any cross connection with the MAVTV network I mean will they air USAC races now Possibly some Eldora and Portsmouth stuff?

Does some of the Lucas, Superclean, General Tire etc sponsorship get more spread out? etc. etc.

I ask this because racers need sponsors to race and bigger purses to run for. If they have more coverage. It's easier for a racer to go to say R&L trucking and say, I will race these many races in front of crowds of est blah blah. But also the car will be on the MavTV network and Floracing with the possibility of reaching ten million people

1 member likes this post: Wayne Davis
6/30/22, 7:33 PM   #9
Stevensville Mike

When the other shoe drops, how much will my subscription to Flo go up?

1 member likes this post: robert gatten
6/30/22, 7:47 PM   #10
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike View Post
When the other shoe drops, how much will my subscription to Flo go up?
I doubt it does. You forget there's thirteen other sports covered by Flo not to mention all that fans Flo stands to pick up if they haven't already by covering the Dream and World one hundred

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Flo MAVTV Partnership