IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
IndySprintCar (Offline)
  #11 5/12/21 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by chrismattlin:
This is what happens when 60% of the dollars in circulation were printed/invented in the last 10 months. Hopefully everyone got good bang for their buck with those "stimulus" checks.

If you're bashing Hoosier, Joe ***** thanks you greatly.
Just stop it with the ********. You don't even seem to do math well...

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/05/cash...e-economy.html
4 Likes: Ken Bonnema, Leohr46, Tom23, usac99
ThrowbackRacingTeam (Offline)
  #12 5/12/21 12:57 PM
CNBC??? That’s funny. If you don’t think the “Biden administration” has anything to do with it you’re a lost cause. You will continue to see prices rise and car counts drop under the rule of the Democrats.
11 Likes: chrismattlin, CRA91, dshort36, K92, kinser, Midget98, PIT CART, PJ Wright, progressive22, skids59, TQ29m
kb78 (Offline)
  #13 5/12/21 12:57 PM
If they don't like ***** then they sure aren't going to trust anything from CNBC. I try to stay away from ******** but I know for sure that the cost of raw materials has skyrocketed in the last few months. Sheet metal is almost three time what it was in January and wood is more than double, I expect fuel to keep going up as well. It will come back down someday but I do not know when that day will be.
2 Likes: PJ Wright, racenut69
Jonr (Offline)
  #14 5/12/21 1:02 PM
Originally Posted by kb78:
....... I try to stay away from ******** but I know for sure that the cost of raw materials has skyrocketed in the last few months. Sheet metal is almost three time what it was in January and wood is more than double, I expect fuel to keep going up as well. It will come back down someday but I do not know when that day will be.
Hoosier will not be the only one raising their prices for tires.
3 Likes: chrismattlin, PJ Wright, racenut69
Leohr46 (Offline)
  #15 5/12/21 1:05 PM
Competition keeps prices more honest.
4 Likes: CRA91, Ken Bonnema, kinser, PIT CART
chrismattlin (Offline)
  #16 5/12/21 1:23 PM
Originally Posted by IndySprintCar:
Just stop it with the ********. You don't even seem to do math well...

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/05/cash...e-economy.html
More cash + lower GDP = economic disaster.

BTW, sorry I hurt your ***** feelings. It doesn't matter who the President is, I don't care, but when decisions made by politicians effects the economy adversely and you in turn blame a corporation, said politicians are over-the-moon in their glee.
6 Likes: CRA91, K92, Midget98, PIT CART, PJ Wright, rmr6nm
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #17 5/12/21 6:34 PM

Charles Nungester
4 Likes: 95KART, Hustlin-Hoosier, racenut69, Scott Daloisio
Bilbee17 (Offline)
  #18 5/12/21 6:43 PM
Monopoly just BS
sp6967 (Offline)
  #19 5/12/21 7:26 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
how much does the popcorn cost?

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help." President Ronald Reagan
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #20 5/12/21 7:30 PM
Originally Posted by sp6967:
how much does the popcorn cost?

Popcorn is still free if you buy these two 9mm bullets, A two by four and a gallon of gas for $100.00

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: chrismattlin, Hustlin-Hoosier, racenut69