IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #1 9/16/08 7:54 PM
Thanks for Mailing me The IN MEMORY OF DWIGHT CLOCK decal..Very good creation from both bill and yourself...Have a great day.:thumb
Honest-Sam (Offline)
  #2 9/16/08 8:12 PM
You're very welcome, Devin.:thumb I must acknowledge Bill on the creativity portion of the project.:respect: He's the designer, I'm just the distributor.:O:
1BIGracefan (Offline)
  #3 9/16/08 8:13 PM
I got mine today thanks Sam and Bill they its going on the talk2drivers Chevy on Wednesday.
Honest-Sam (Offline)
  #4 9/16/08 8:19 PM
You're welcome too, Kyle. And thanks to you guys, and Don, for your efforts with your site.:thumb
  #5 9/16/08 8:19 PM
Originally Posted by Honest-Sam:
You're very welcome, Devin.:thumb I must acknowledge Bill on the creativity portion of the project.:respect: He's the designer, I'm just the distrubutor.:O:
Will you be at eldora
Honest-Sam (Offline)
  #6 9/16/08 8:26 PM
Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan:
Will you be at eldora
I'm trying to figure that out at this very moment. It'll either be that or L-Burg. All depends on if Jimmy Gardner is gonna race this weekend or not. If he can't, then I will be at Eldora, even if I can't find anyone to help.
  #7 9/16/08 8:28 PM
Originally Posted by Honest-Sam:
I'm trying to figure that out at this very moment. It'll either be that or L-Burg. All depends on if Jimmy Gardner is gonna race this weekend or not. If he can't, then I will be at Eldora, even if I can't find anyone to help.
well if you are going to eldora let me konw....i really would like to meet you...
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #8 9/16/08 8:33 PM
Sam & Bill,

Thank you very much for the decals. I will display them proudly and I know that Dwight would be proud. I really miss him already.:crying:

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
  #9 9/16/08 8:34 PM
Originally Posted by Mud Packer:
Sam & Bill,

Thank you very much for the decals. I will display them proudly and I know that Dwight would be proud. I really miss him already.:crying:
Me too.:crying:
Honest-Sam (Offline)
  #10 9/16/08 9:22 PM
Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan:
well if you are going to eldora let me konw....i really would like to meet you...
Sorry Devin, you'll have to catch me at Winchester on the 28th. I'll be at the Burg on Saturday. I had planned to go to Haubstadt on the 27th, but that deal fell through. Can't say I'm too upset though. By not going, I'll get a lot more :sleep: before Winchester.