IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Eastern Storm
6/11/13, 4:12 PM   #1
USAC Eastern Storm
Gene Franckowiak

Well, what a great three days of racing we had. The USAC sprint cars put on the best racing I have ever seen and the USAC organization is top shelf when it comes to proving us with lineups, times, and finishes. We never wondered what was happening, when it wan happening, or how it was supposed to happen......I just love USAC Sprint Car Racing.

Shane Cottle did an outstanding job of driving a car he'd never seen before, built by a guy he never met before

Matt Miller....."WOW" is all I can say about that guy !!! He worked his butt off crew chiefing the car and making sure everythnig was as perfect as it could be.

So, a big thank you goes to Shane Cottle, Matt Miller, Rider Racing Engines, DMI, Ely Fabrication, Speciality Rigging, Viper Risk Management, the USAC competitors, the USAC Organization.....thank you for providing the opportunity to be part of history !!!!

6/11/13, 4:18 PM   #2
tntbusco

When are coming west? Hint Hint

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: Gene Franckowiak
6/11/13, 4:39 PM   #3
Re: USAC Eastern Storm
Gene Franckowiak

I wish I could come for a few shows a little later in the year but I am not sure I can do it from a time away from home standpoint. I was looking at a few shows in September though

2 members like this post: cowboyhar69, jim goerge
6/11/13, 4:51 PM   #4
tntbusco

That would be awesome. Couldn't make it out east. So glad you guys did so well!!

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: Midget 89
6/12/13, 7:00 AM   #5
Re: USAC Eastern Storm
Morgan7m

Gene, A BIG “Congratulations” to you, Shane and Matt. Your brand new team was a major contender each night of the swing and coming out with a USAC Victory the third night of your team’s existence is FANTASTIC. I wanted to tell the three of you that you assembled a team that beat the best in the country and went down in the record books and that I am happy for you as well as proud of you. I also heard you were a great host to the other teams and drivers out there, through my connections. Keep up the good work !!!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Eastern Storm