IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Where is Everyone Going?
10/5/07, 2:28 PM   #21
Re: Where is Everyone Going?
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortboyz View Post
A midget weekend for us...Little Belleville and Granite City.
Ditto for me.

10/5/07, 2:29 PM   #22
petey

I guess it's gonna be the Queen's Royale at Farmington for me on Sat.:loser: Haven't been there this year and I feel the need to maintain my social graces there lol! Sure wish it was on a different weekend this year as I would love to hit Belle-Clair! I cut down my racing schedule this year by almost half and did not get to see as many midget events as I wanted to dang it!

10/5/07, 2:34 PM   #23
RacinFool

Super Dirt Week...........Here in Syracuse.:thumb:

10/5/07, 2:54 PM   #24
FishBurger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyno Don View Post
Wedding, Racing. No brainer it is RACINNG.
Where the heck were you in 1961? On August 4, 1961 A.J. Foyt won a USAC Midget feature at Lawrenceburg. I missed it because I was at a wedding rehearsal 4 miles up the road in Elizabethtown, OH. I swear I could hear those Offy 110's purring as I was being told where to stand to say "I Do". That marriage never had a chance though it did last 13 years. Turned out that Mrs. FB #1 loved racing too but had very little use for me. It's all good though. Mrs. FB of the past 32 years doesn't go racing with me. Just tells me to "have a good time but don't get dirty". Then takes great care of me when I get home. Much better this way, doncha think? :wink1:

10/5/07, 2:55 PM   #25
illiNOISE

I'll be at Belle-Clair and Tri City this weekend. Should be a ton of micros at Belleville. I believe that last year for the October show, over 60 of the winged 600cc outlaws showed up. There are a couple of $500 to win micro shows going on in Charleston, IL and Peru, IN Saturday night, but I honestly don't think they'll hurt Belleville's count too badly. Plus Farmington, MO isn't running the micros this week, so that should help.

10/5/07, 3:21 PM   #26
SHORTBUS

Race Count This Year: 35
Race Count Last Year: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishBurger View Post
Where the heck were you in 1961? On August 4, 1961 A.J. Foyt won a USAC Midget feature at Lawrenceburg. I missed it because I was at a wedding rehearsal 4 miles up the road in Elizabethtown, OH. I swear I could hear those Offy 110's purring as I was being told where to stand to say "I Do". That marriage never had a chance though it did last 13 years. Turned out that Mrs. FB #1 loved racing too but had very little use for me. It's all good though. Mrs. FB of the past 32 years doesn't go racing with me. Just tells me to "have a good time but don't get dirty". Then takes great care of me when I get home. Much better this way, doncha think? :wink1:
MARV,
IS THAT WHERE YOU GOT THE REPUTATION OF BEING A DIRTY OLD MAN ??

10/5/07, 3:30 PM   #27
Danny Burton

Quote:
Mrs. FB of the past 32 years doesn't go racing with me. Just tells me to "have a good time but don't get dirty". Then takes great care of me when I get home. Much better this way, doncha think? :wink1:
You've been married 32 years. I've been married 32 years. My wife says have fun and be careful while yours says something similar. Coincidence? I think not.

I'm hoping that the new Mrs. Hoover learns from our wives, Mr. MF.

See y'all at the 'burg.

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

10/5/07, 3:44 PM   #28
Gaines #1 Fan

Quote:
Sounds like a good trade in to me:respect::applaud:

10/5/07, 3:46 PM   #29
FishBurger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHORTBUS View Post
MARV,
IS THAT WHERE YOU GOT THE REPUTATION OF BEING A DIRTY OLD MAN ??
Yep, and I'm gonna be one until I'm a dead old man.

BTW, Mickey Gilley says "Hi".

10/5/07, 4:06 PM   #30
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Probably best. Im sure he'd get a few slaps everytime the 50-50 gal came round

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Where is Everyone Going?