IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > still looking for a job in motorsports
6/29/22, 12:59 PM   #1
still looking for a job in motorsports
drtracr

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 10

Looking for a job in motorsports, not a driver, crew chief, promoter, track operator, etc.will relocate.

1 member likes this post: DirtTrackTherapy16J
6/29/22, 1:47 PM   #2
kendirt

I see help wanted posts all the time on FB if you're willing to work on a Late Model or a winged car.

1 member likes this post: DirtTrackTherapy16J
6/29/22, 1:53 PM   #3
DirtTrackTherapy16J

First thing I personally can say to your post, at least you want to work!!!! Too many people now days, not necessarily on here, but life in general dont want to work and want handouts.

I would consider looking up Gas City depending on your location and the whole relocation part. I dont need to know all that, not my business, but their Facebook page (which is public and doesnt have to be viewed by a Facebook user) says hiring for pretty much all positions, and there are things posted all over the property as well. They clearly need help with several areas including but not limited to track work/prep/operator.

At any rate good luck to you and I hope you find something that fits that you like!!
Last edited by DirtTrackTherapy16J; 6/29/22 at 1:54 PM.

6/30/22, 5:58 AM   #4
Re: still looking for a job in motorsports
Andrew S. Quinn

I found it was much easier to find a job once I moved to Indiana.

Of course I havent met anyone that was willing to do what I did in order to be where they wanted to be. I packed some clothes and tools in my conversion van I had at the time,and lived in that the first 3 months I was here. Soon after I had a job,and was so busy that summer I didnt have time to look for an apartment. That was in 2006......

6 members like this post: BrentTFunk, erich45, luckybuc97, oppweld, TNRustler, wallbanger II
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > still looking for a job in motorsports