IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paragon 7-30-22
7/31/22, 12:51 PM   #1
Paragon 7-30-22
cmiracingvids

34 sprints. Track was tricky, as they had a lot of moisture in the turns but very dry and hard on the straights.

AJ Hopkins and Ricky Lewis got together in the feature in the middle of the backstretch and both went flipping wildly. They both got out and, from what I could see, Lewis was none too happy with Hopkins. Really couldn’t tell from my view who was at fault.
It was good racing up until the contact.

Cody Trammel won for the 3rd time this season, with Matt McDonald finally having a good result in 2nd and Kyle Shipley rounded out the podium. They were followed by Jordan Kinser (24P) and Seth Parker.

4 heats, 2 b mains and a 25 lapper, all for $15. And popcorn was only $1. Thanks Paragon!

7/31/22, 4:56 PM   #2
Re: Paragon 7-30-22
DaleDuBois

I think Paragon needs to start posting their results and more information on what they have coming up on this forum. It's like they are trying to keep it a secret of what ran and what they are going to run in the furure. They are paying good money to the racers and more people need to know this. But maybe it's because the Paragon promotors are new at promoting a racetrack, they should be posting something most every day on here. As of now Currently Active Users 160 (28 members & 132 guests) when I posted this, every little bit helps.
Last edited by DaleDuBois; 7/31/22 at 5:20 PM.

4 members like this post: Al Pierce, Grocery Guy, RACrappieman, tirespinner
7/31/22, 6:31 PM   #3
TQ29m

As far as I know, it's still is a no charge to post on IOW, which is really cheap if you've never paid for advertising before, I spent a lot of $$$ on advertising my business, and the best I got was word of mouth, but it needs to passed around a lot, print and voice are expensive.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
7/31/22, 9:10 PM   #4
cmiracingvids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDuBois View Post
I think Paragon needs to start posting their results and more information on what they have coming up on this forum. It's like they are trying to keep it a secret of what ran and what they are going to run in the furure. They are paying good money to the racers and more people need to know this. But maybe it's because the Paragon promotors are new at promoting a racetrack, they should be posting something most every day on here. As of now Currently Active Users 160 (28 members & 132 guests) when I posted this, every little bit helps.
They do post quite a bit on their Facebook page. But I agree, they should post on here more often. They are on myracepass, so that’s a plus.

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paragon 7-30-22