IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > That
7/27/22, 10:53 AM   #11
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildman92 View Post
Ah. I do recall there was a discrepancy earlier this year between their FB page and their website. Can’t we all just get along?
Troublemaker

5 members like this post: Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, Hustlin-Hoosier, racenut69, wildman92
7/27/22, 11:25 AM   #12
cowboyhar69

Rained out and will not be rescheduled

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
7/27/22, 11:58 AM   #13
ThrowbackRacingTeam

I’ve never seen fans so finicky about coolers in all my life. While you’re all up in arms about coolers and not supporting the track, you can probably kiss your non-winged races good bye next season.

7/27/22, 12:08 PM   #14
Re: That
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowbackRacingTeam View Post
I’ve never seen fans so finicky about coolers in all my life. While you’re all up in arms about coolers and not supporting the track, you can probably kiss your non-winged races good bye next season.
Overreact much? Everyone that was commenting has been to every race, they know each other. Now you got your panties in a bunch for nothing. Nobody said they weren’t supporting THAT because of the dang cooler policy. We’ve been to every race there this year and would be tonight if not for Mother Nature. Geez

7/27/22, 1:16 PM   #15
TQ29m

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyhar69 View Post
Rained out and will not be rescheduled
Might be time to look to the future, and give some thought to redoing the thinking, and looking at some late Fall, early Spring racing, you know, modify the season, as it seems to be modifying OUR season, at least you can dress warmer, and drier? and frozen dirt isn't as dusty, just a hilarious moment in the day, but, maybe worth some looking at.
You know, look beyond the obvious!

7/27/22, 3:05 PM   #16
Ilovedirttrackracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
Troublemaker
She reminds me about being a Robert Ballou fan. Unbelievable can't we all just get along. Lol. It's not that hard to have fun and enjoy the great things that we all love. Go blue tour in 22 tour continues tomorrow night. Stay tuned for further details coming soon. Lmao. God bless America and isw . You can't make this stuff up. Thanks 👏

7/27/22, 5:46 PM   #17
duel

Too bad they pulled the plug so early with such a nice evening and a semi-built-in crowd.

2 members like this post: Grocery Guy, Rapid Rick
7/27/22, 6:00 PM   #18
Hoosiersprinter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duel View Post
Too bad they pulled the plug so early with such a nice evening and a semi-built-in crowd.
Hardly a drop all day but the forecast did look bad. Rain afternoon and evening. Then…gone. The thing with me and the cooler policy is the terrible communication. Make sure all your outlets are saying the same thing. They have had till spring to fix this!

4 members like this post: duel, Grocery Guy, Steve Wendel, tirespinner
7/27/22, 6:04 PM   #19
Terry Porter

Thank god I'm going to stay dry tonight and not have to worry about fording a rushing stream to get back to my car.

Drove to the track this afternoon and looked perfectly fine. I understand the questionable weather forecast, but with all of us traveling for ISW why not wait till later in the afternoon to make your decision. A good percentage of your fans were traveling into the area anyway for the next 3 races.

Ah well, maybe next year for my 2nd ISW I'll get to see a race at THAT.

6 members like this post: duel, Grocery Guy, luckybuc97, miledirt, oppweld, TQ29m
7/27/22, 10:00 PM   #20
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Porter View Post
Thank god I'm going to stay dry tonight and not have to worry about fording a rushing stream to get back to my car.

Drove to the track this afternoon and looked perfectly fine. I understand the questionable weather forecast, but with all of us traveling for ISW why not wait till later in the afternoon to make your decision. A good percentage of your fans were traveling into the area anyway for the next 3 races.

Ah well, maybe next year for my 2nd ISW I'll get to see a race at THAT.
I’d say it was not the race track but the saturated pit areas with 35 haulers trying to get stuck in the mud. Not to mention 3,000 passenger cars attempting to get stuck In muddy fields.

8 members like this post: Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, erich45, jdull99, TBONE, The55, tirespinner, trackprep
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > That