IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Super clean
4/15/13, 10:58 PM   #1
Super clean
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

Has anyone else seen the super clean commercial? Surprised me that the commercial had wing Sprint Cars. With that being said, are they very involved with wing racing? Is it a good product? I wouldn't mind trying it if it is a good product. Yes I also use Mean Green.

Posted via Mobile Device

4/15/13, 11:05 PM   #2
reeserx

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan View Post
Has anyone else seen the super clean commercial? Surprised me that the commercial had wing Sprint Cars. With that being said, are they very involved with wing racing? Is it a good product? I wouldn't mind trying it if it is a good product. Yes I also use Mean Green.

Posted via Mobile Device
I think they sponser a couple WOO teams

Posted via Mobile Device

4/15/13, 11:12 PM   #3
5JMOFFATTFAN!

Super clean is the best cleaner I've ever used its amazing really.. You will find it in automotive in a gallon jug I just pour it in a left over empty spray bottle

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: i love dirt track racing
4/15/13, 11:44 PM   #4
fasster23

They used to sponsor Brian Brown. My buddy works for FVP which is his current sponsor and I believe he said FVP purchased Super Clean from Castrol. It is excellent stuff. Potentent enough you don't wanna breath it. They made a killer concrete cleaner too. Mean Green is a proud supporter of the Hoffman 69 as well.

Posted via Mobile Device

4/16/13, 9:33 AM   #5
Re: Super clean
Morgan7m

I believe if I remember correctly, Super Clean initially started as the major track sponsor of the Knoxville Raceway. When we raced there and raced in 09, a month before the Nationals, the track made us put “Super Clean” stickers on our wings. This was when Capi promoted the track. He also partnered with Brian I believe, to have Super Clean on the side boards of a top weekly car there at Knoxville. I also believe Super Clean was the Major sponsor of the 09 Knoxville Nationals. (I need to look at my old side boards to make sure.) Brian has grown that opportunity and has assembled one of the best sponsorship programs out there for an independent racer. Super Clean has been involved in sprint car racing for at least 5 years at a very professional level. I want to thank Super Clean and all their employees for supporting all of us in sprint car racing whether wing or nonwing.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Super clean