IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
luckybuc97 (Offline)
  #1 3/4/13 11:13 PM
Don, Is your midget POWRI Legal?? If it is, would you consider going to Bellvile Il. & Putting Daron Clayton in your car on the 23rd of this month?? Not starting S@#t Just like to see you & your car @ Bell-Vegas W/someone like Daron wheelen it in a bull ring..
14 Likes: Chastain75, crow, Eric C, jim goerge, K-Dawg30, Morgan7m, mtcray, oppweld, racenut69, Relentless Racing, sc96, sw1911, tim brown, turn4
racenut69 (Offline)
  #2 3/6/13 7:32 AM
I second this motion,your Honor!
Originally Posted by luckybuc97:
Don, Is your midget POWRI Legal?? If it is, would you consider going to Bellvile Il. & Putting Daron Clayton in your car on the 23rd of this month?? Not starting S@#t Just like to see you & your car @ Bell-Vegas W/someone like Daron wheelen it in a bull ring..

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
4 Likes: luckybuc97, Morgan7m, sc96, tim brown
dave (Offline)
  #3 3/6/13 10:21 AM
Deron ran Don's machine atStLouis last fall with very little success don't know what the problem was.
Morgan7m (Offline)
  #4 3/6/13 10:44 AM
I appreciate Don giving Daron the opportunity at the end of last season. Daron as we all know, is a true Winner. I would love to see Daum Racing pick him up for 10 plus shows this season to show his skills in a Midget. We all know that a Daum's have top caliber equipment and are true racers. I believe that having Zach and Daron as part time teammates would be a great team and produce some of the best Midget shows here in the Midwest. A team consisting of "The Dauminator & The Modern Day Cowboy", what a pair. Perfect Indiana and Illinois Midget Week pairing.

Ray Morgan
Ray Morgan Motorsports 7m
Terre Haute, IN
7 Likes: billwill7, jim goerge, luckybuc97, racenut69, SHORTBUS, Steve Wendel
luckybuc97 (Offline)
  #5 3/6/13 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by Morgan7m:
I appreciate Don giving Daron the opportunity at the end of last season. Daron as we all know, is a true Winner. I would love to see Daum Racing pick him up for 10 plus shows this season to show his skills in a Midget. We all know that a Daum's have top caliber equipment and are true racers. I believe that having Zach and Daron as part time teammates would be a great team and produce some of the best Midget shows here in the Midwest. A team consisting of "The Dauminator & The Modern Day Cowboy", what a pair. Perfect Indiana and Illinois Midget Week pairing.

Ray Morgan
Terre Haute, IN
Ok Dan, How about that??
DonMoore10 (Offline)
  #6 3/6/13 2:59 PM
Originally Posted by dave:
Deron ran Don's machine atStLouis last fall with very little success don't know what the problem was.
We had a fuel pickup issue in the tail tank on Thursday which caused the car to not take off properly. Daron got caught up in that terrible wreck right in front of him in the semi and we were done for the weekend. We don't have a car ready for a March race nor do we currently have a hauler. I'm one of the last (may be the last) independent car owners that do not rent rides. If you don't bring some serious money along with you, chances are you'll see a snow storm in July before you get a midget ride.
5 Likes: fish, interpreter66, jim goerge, luckybuc97, turn4
wideopen24 (Offline)
  #7 3/6/13 3:38 PM
Lara and Roger Miller are also independent car owners and true racers that gave me a midget ride at THE Chili Bowl Nationals. I will forever be a friend and fan of The Speedquip Motorsports #75's and hope to team up with them again soon!
10 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, badgerfan, interpreter66, jim goerge, koolaid89, luckybuc97, mtek56, MWestfallfan54, R A K, TNRustler
Roy Bleckert (Offline)
  #8 3/6/13 4:47 PM
Originally Posted by DonMoore10:
We had a fuel pickup issue in the tail tank on Thursday which caused the car to not take off properly. Daron got caught up in that terrible wreck right in front of him in the semi and we were done for the weekend. We don't have a car ready for a March race nor do we currently have a hauler. I'm one of the last (may be the last) independent car owners that do not rent rides. If you don't bring some serious money along with you, chances are you'll see a snow storm in July before you get a midget ride.
What is it with Don & tail tank issues LOLLLLL !!!!!!!!

(i hope everyone sees the humor in this ! )
STIDA.com (Offline)
  #9 3/6/13 6:08 PM
Originally Posted by Morgan7m:

Ray Morgan
Terre Haute, IN
Sounds good to me. There are a lot of talented drivers out there. Good luck to all involved. Sometimes all a driver needs is a opportunity.

Posted via Mobile Device
5 Likes: billwill7, jim goerge, luckybuc97, Morgan7m, Todd Kimmel
Relentless Racing (Offline)
  #10 3/6/13 9:04 PM
Originally Posted by DonMoore10:
i know an independent car owner with a trailer put that spike together and find someone that knows how to make it work, dyno that motor and get the fuel right and we will be golden, i have always had to setup my own midget, by the way i know nothing about them other than they have a battery for something? lol, except when i drove Pedgregon's at The Bellville high banks 24th to 12th first night then blew up second night in a transfer spot in the heat. thats not too terrible for one other time in a midget and that was at the chili bowl, slightly different... one thing on my bucket list is to drive a $60,000 4 cylinder engine!
6 Likes: 1BIGracefan, luckybuc97, Morgan7m, racenut69, SpfldMile, SPRINTCAR