IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Where were the TSR cars Sat night?
10/8/07, 11:33 AM   #1
Where were the TSR cars Sat night?
Eatin Dirt

Was wondering where the TSR cars were at Sat night. Levi was ok in the Wier car but would've been nice to see him in the TSR machine. Also I was very disappointed to hear Kevin Swindell say the things he did in the post race interview, it looked from my seat that he was the one running into the back of RB' s car. Not to say he was the only one who used that move Sat night. One last note. We all need to thank GOD that no one was killed when the 57 car went through the fence. Could be the last race of the season unless i can make it to the Kokomo race on the 20th. If I don't make it to Kokomo, everyone have a great winter and see you in the spring.

10/8/07, 11:40 AM   #2
Re: Where were the TSR cars Sat night?
Honest-Sam

In reference to Swindell, isn't there a saying about an apple and how far it falls from the tree? I can't remember exactly how it goes.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Where were the TSR cars Sat night?