IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
kendirt (Offline)
  #1 5/9/23 7:38 PM
I've never been to Belleville. What's it like to view from the infield pit area?

Is there a tunnel that you can use to get across once the Silver Crown race starts or are you stuck in there?
2 Likes: tirespinner, TNRustler
DJlives (Offline)
  #2 5/9/23 9:58 PM
no tunnel. Unless you are a photographer I would watch from the stands
2 Likes: kendirt, tirespinner
toprowjim (Offline)
  #3 5/9/23 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by kendirt:
I've never been to Belleville. What's it like to view from the infield pit area?

Is there a tunnel that you can use to get across once the Silver Crown race starts or are you stuck in there?
Don't sit under the covered grandstands in turn one if you want to watch the small track (midget) races it is not in the center of the infield, best seats are the uncovered areas such as Section I, J,K,L. Best of luck and enjoy the show.
3 Likes: kendirt, tirespinner, wildman92
Jonr (Offline)
  #4 5/10/23 8:45 AM
I have never watched the races from the infield, but I would imagine that it would not be a good show. Belleville is huge. It is hard to understand how big it is.
3 Likes: kendirt, Pitdad, tirespinner
NoDramazone2020 (Offline)
  #5 5/10/23 11:00 AM
Unless you have access to stand on USAC trailer or some other trailer, the infield is a no go for viewing. Open stand towards turn 4 is the way to go.
JHarris (Offline)
  #6 5/10/23 11:31 AM
The last few times I have been there pitting has been outside off turn 4. Not sure if this will be different.