Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
Raining hard here,we shall see.😏😏
Where is here at?

:99:: Wings Don't Move Air THEY SUCK
wildman92 (Online)
  #13 6/3/21 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by PAW:
Where is here at?
Bloomington. Been pouring for over an hour.

Jen Kelley (she/her)
4 Likes: Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, racenut69, tirespinner
jim goerge (Offline)
  #14 6/3/21 1:07 PM
Jen We had that earlier this morning Hard rain thunder for bout a hour but nothing since then, still looking nasty, like its going to pour again at any time
2 Likes: racenut69, tirespinner
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #15 6/3/21 2:19 PM
USAC posted about 20 minutes ago on Twitter that " Dry skies & a fast racetrack await tonight's opener at Paragon " Heck ya, let's go racing!!

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
9 Likes: bmemmer, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, PIT CART, racenut69, tirespinner
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #16 6/3/21 2:28 PM
My radar app shows the rain staying south of Paragon. Weatherbug app shows 10% or less chances in Paragon. They’re usually accurate
2 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, jim goerge
bmemmer (Offline)
  #17 6/3/21 2:31 PM
I'm glad your worried about the weather in Bloomington 😂🤣😂. Seriously been sweating bullets all day hoping the shield doesn't slide a quarter mile northwest. Been on the south side of 67 ALL day. So far I'm not going broke tonight 🤣
3 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, jim goerge, tirespinner
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #18 6/3/21 3:00 PM
Originally Posted by bmemmer:
I'm glad your worried about the weather in Bloomington 😂🤣😂. Seriously been sweating bullets all day hoping the shield doesn't slide a quarter mile northwest. Been on the south side of 67 ALL day. So far I'm not going broke tonight 🤣
We'll give you one more chance to redeem yourself.LMAO

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
4 Likes: bmemmer, Hustlin-Hoosier, racenut69, wildman92
Eric Smith (Offline)
  #19 6/7/21 1:32 PM
Looks like the concern about car counts was legit. Will there even be a full field for Gas City and Kokomo? Makes it hard to not go to Ohio to spectate if there's only going to be 3 heats and a feature for both classes in Indiana. Hopefully, someone chimes in and says that other half that has stayed home so far will be coming out.
Big Willy (Offline)
  #20 6/7/21 2:38 PM
I have no idea why anyone would be concerned about "car counts" as the best in the business are running the series and last night at TSS there were plenty of cars for a B regardless. The heat races at TSS were fantastic and the feature was also action packed. I'll take quality over quantity any day...
14 Likes: 95KART, BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, erich45, fish, jim goerge, jjones752, mc/rider, opnwhlmnd, oppweld, Rpracing1, tirespinner, TNRustler, WinglessLovers