IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Pavement car
1/3/13, 9:00 PM   #1
Pavement car
zerospeed

I need to make room for a new supermodified. This car used to be a Gambler chassis, and was rebuilt into a downtube pavement car by Dowker. It's won in AVSS/HOSS with a couple different drivers. It's ALL rebuilt with 5 shows on the car. It's got new RAM Engineering Bilstein shocks, KSE steering, new pump, HRP axle(s), Sander front end, spare wheels, 4:86 Winter's rearend that's freshly rebuilt, almost brand new wings, even the gauges are new, with or without Kirkey containment seat. I have spares that I can include also. If you are interested call (734)301-6691. I won't entertain a ridiculous offer, but I'll make someone a good deal. I have spares (axle, wheels, front end parts, shocks, and all kinds of stuff). This is a really nice car.
Attached Images
wyatt.jpg (24.6 KB, 291 views)

5/20/13, 4:46 AM   #2
Re: Pavement car
r.e.legg

Do you sill have the car? How much$$? Robert E. Legg

5/28/13, 12:39 PM   #3
Re: Pavement car
zerospeed

I just saw your post here, I called the phone number you left but it says your mailbox is full. If you're interested give me a call. (734)301-6691; Car is a full roller, sitting unused with a full set of spares.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Pavement car